𝟎𝟓. ━ 𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐃; faceclaim help

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦ 𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐃 ✧━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐃 
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Here you can get help finding faceclaims for your OC's! To do so, comment in-line next to the age group under the gender you're looking for. There's no specific form, but some helpful information might include:

✦ name
✧ exact age/age range
✦ race/ethnicity
✧ hair/eye color
✦ characteristics
✧ fandom/genre of story
✦ time period/setting story takes place in
✧ faceclaims used for oc's family
✦ preferred amount of gifs/photos for faceclaim
✧ love interest

 I'll try to help as much as I can, but I encourage you all to help out too so that those seeking help will be provided with more options!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

✦ 𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐘; Casting diverse faceclaims is important! Representation matters and when casting, it's vital to make the correct distinction between races/ethnicities. I understand that unfortunately some races/ethnicities are harder to find faceclaims for than others, but that's what this book is here for: to help!

✧ 𝐀𝐆𝐄; Casting faceclaims that are the appropriate age is also important! If you're pairing an OC with an adult character/faceclaim as a love interest, it is not appropriate to cast a faceclaim that is a minor and vice-versa. Think about it this way: if you had to see them on a screen together, would it feel uncomfortable?

✦ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐒; When casting a faceclaim, do your best to research them to ensure that they're not problematic. While they may just be the face for a fictional character, supporting problematic people, even in small ways, is harmful to others. There are nuances to this issue, as nobody is perfect, but if their actions/behaviors are especially problematic or they continue their problematic behaviors after being called out and make no attempts to apologize, they're generally not a good faceclaim to use.