25)

AN: i absolutely hate AN at the start of chapters but i'm doing it to stop future confusion. I've seen a few wattpads using Jo for Joseph Quinn and just Joe for Joe Keery so i'll be doing that as well as using Joseph feels very formal to me. Okay thank you :)

Jo pulled into the driveway and unclipped his belt and opened the door, holding it open for Lucy who ran straight into Andie's house as she stood with the front door open.

"Lucy girl I miss-"Andie paused mid sentence, face dropping as Lucy ran straight past her and instead ran towards Ringo "oh that's cold Luce"

Jo walked in and closed the door behind him, laughing quietly as Andie stood with a pout on her face "don't worry babe, you're still my favourite" he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her into him, placing a kiss to the side of her head. 

She pushed her face into his hoodie clad chest, wrapping her arms around his body. "really" Andie asked, voice muffled due to her mouth being squished from laying on Jo's chest

He wrapped his arms around her and pressed yet another kiss to her head "of course you're my favourite. Forever and always beautiful girl" His brows furrowed as she hugged him tighter, "Ands you're really hot"

They new nickname made her weak at the knees. If anyone else had said it to she probably would've gaged, but Jo saying it with his british accent was hot. Let be real anything that comes out his mouth sounds hot.

"why thank you" Andie blushed, "you're pretty hot as well janice" she sniggered, finding herself funny.

Jo shook his head at the girls sense of humour, he pulled out the hug slightly. "no Ands i mean you actually hot, why is your stomach warm? are you dying or something!?" 

Andie laughed at him, "no, but it sure as hell feels like it" she lifted her hoodie slightly to show a fuzzy hot water bottle tucked into her sweats "im on my period, i had cramps"

Jo nodded, "you should've said before i got here, i would've got you some stuff" She hugged him again, "are you feeling okay now cause i can go and get some stuff and we can watch movies like we planned" 

Andie looked up to him, a wide cheesy smile on her face "have i told you that you're amazing and i really like you" she spoke softly. Jo smiled down at her before replying, just as quietly as she had

"you may have said something like that before". Andie leaned up a pressed a kiss to his lips, taking Jo off guard. She pulled away and walked further into her house, taking a seat on the sofa in her living room

"Damn And's take me on a date first before you start attacking my face" Jo joked as he followed her over to the sofa, sitting next to her with his arm wrapped around her on the back of the sofa.

"fine maybe i will" she turned to look at him "Joseph Antonio Quinn" jo then cut her off, speaking through a small fit of giggles

"that's nowhere near my name" Andie slapped him playfully on the chest before continuing

"Shush let me finish" she placed her hand over his mouth, silencing his laughter "would you like to go on a date"she spoke awkwardly. the short moment of silence killed her.

surely he'd wanna go on a date right? i mean we've kissed and he said he liked me. i swear if he says no i'll...i'll probably cry but-

her thoughts were cut short when jo leaned in close, stopping just before her lips and mumbled "of course i'll go on a date with you And" he closed the distance between them, smiling against her lips as they kissed.

"Can we to target!" Andie smiled happily as she pulled out of the kiss. The smile on her face warmed Jo's heart, resulting in him smiling back.

He laid his head on the back of the sofa, smiling at Andie. "of course we can go target love" Andie jumped up from the sofa excitedly but froze as a painful cramp hit. "You okay babe" Jo asked, confused with why she suddenly froze.