31

AN: this chaps dedicated to Roxay2k08 , you've been supportive and reading all these. You're also the reason i'm pushing myself to finish this story so i think you deserve to have a chap dedicated to you.

This was probably the worst idea Jo's ever had.

The doorbell rang multiple times that night, each time his heart beat faster expecting Andie to be stood on the other side of the door.

but as of yet, there was still no sign of the small blonde and her dog.

"so Izzy" caleb started, a smirk on his face "how comes jo's never mentioned you" before Izzie could answer Jo interrupted, a small glare on his face

"really Caleb. she's 13" he deadpanned, Caleb's smirk fell

"i was just being nice dude, swear" Caleb defended, hands raised either side of his head "but seriously though. How comes you never said you had a sister"

The rest of the group seemed to gain attention back to the conversation at hand, also curious how and why Jo had kept his family secret.

"you guys know how much the press interferes with our lives. I wanted Izz to be able to grow up with a normal life"

"how comes you never told us? you know we would've kept a secret" Nat asked as she sat in charlie's arms, gently stroking Lucy's fur as she lay asleep on top of the couple.

"can we talk about this somewhere else" Jo spoke quietly while Izzie and Sadie had been held in a conversation.

The doorbell rang for the last time that night. Jo's head snapped to the door, Lucy's head also rising

"dude why you just standing there" joe laughed as he pushed past the brit who was stuck in place, eyes glued to the front door. Joe laughed and hugged Andie as he opened the door, ringo running past them both to see his best friends

Jo stood in place, still unmoving as he watched her. She smiled as she hugged joe back, her long blonde hair framed her face perfectly. The sound of her laugh, practically shooting daggers straight into Jo's heart. until she saw him and the accompaning smile fell.

The air turned awkward and still. Eyes of their friends watched the two as they slowly walked closer to each other.

"hi" Jo's voice was quiet and weak. He smiled softly when andie let out an equally as quiet "hey" in return. "can i- can i speak to you? in private?" his voice was nervous and he felt vulnerable in this moment

"yeah, just give me five minutes" Andie moved away from the man she was no doubt in love with and quickly entered the living room, pulling maya by the arm and towards the bathroom.

"what's going on" maya asked once the door was shut

"he wants to talk. what do i do? you're my person, you need to help me and tell me what to say" andie rushed out

"okay umm talk to him. hear him out and let him explain everything and then respond to everything he just told you"

"wow thank you for explaining how a conversation works maya" Drew deadpanned, struggling to fight the urge to roll her eyes

"well it seemed pretty obvious, i don't know what you want me to tell you" maya spoke frantically, "i know it's awkward but just hear him out"

Andie huffed, nodding her head and shaking her hands around to rid the thin layer of sweat that was building up. "what if i freak out and tell him i love him or something"

"do you love him?"

"i think so. i don't know anymore" she let out a frustrated sigh, hands dragging down her face "everything that's happened this week and before he left is just messing with my head. I mean yeah i think i love him but at this moment i think i hate him more. he left me. when i needed him, he just up and left with no phone call to update me or anything"