Jotaro Kujo: Bussin' on a Whim

Honestly just needed to get this off my chest 🤷‍♀️

"Would you shut the hell up! You've been ragging my head all day with your fucking whining."
"Like you're any better!" you snapped. "I'm sick of hearing your constant conversations on the phone. Work this. Work that. Don't you talk about anything else?"
Your mocking wasn't taken lightly, his eyes glazing over with a sheet of anger. Of course, you were far too busy taking the piss out of him with your hands on your hips to notice his slow stalk.
But then, he simply shook his head, withdrawing himself with nothing more than a low grumble.
"...So damn annoying," was all you caught. The amount of fighting you did had increased now lockdown was easing and he was beginning to go back to the office occasionally.
Unfortunately, you had lost your job in the midst of the pandemic, struggling to scrape up interviews from the dwindling market.

"What's your problem?"
"All you do is work."
Smirking, the man clasped your chin, tilting it up enough to look at you.
"All you do is open that damn mouth of yours when it's not necessary," he jeered, glaring a little as he emphasised the size of your mouth with his fingers, stretching it wide. "Then you come here and sulk like a child when I don't give into your little primadonna demands."

You couldn't stifle the hitched wailing he was drawing out of you, your hands searching for anything to grasp as he absolutely railed you, no cap, no cause for concern, nothing. Just raw, unbridled, lustrous passion. Wrapping your legs around his waist, it closed the gap between your hot bodies, his washboard stomach pelting against yours with reckless abandon. No care for the neighbours, the bed springs or your back was given, now Kujo was focused.
He was going to teach you a lesson. Or so he thought. It was a stupid concept really, considering you never learned.
Clawing at his arms, nails dragged down protruding veins and the thick ropes of muscle caging you with every thrust of his hips.

"You should quiet down."
Taking a drag of his cigarette, he allowed you to snuggle right up to him, your limp body obviously falling asleep now.
"Have I really wiped you out that fucking badly? Sit up."
"No," you mumbled defiantly, squeezing yourself against him as best as you could. "I want you to snuggle me."
Chuckling raspily, he couldn't help smiling a little. You were cute. There was no arguing with that. Snuffing the fag in the ashtray on the bedside table, he lay back against the headboard, wrapping an arm lazily over your shoulders, allowing you to sleep soundly.