Kakyoin Maid 2

Sighing, Kakyoin swallowed audibly. You had agreed to strike tonight. The other two were out in search of a disguise. Sat on the sofa, the room was stiff. The house was quiet without the kids, and the heavy air depressed you. Finally, your husband sat himself in front of you, placing both hands on your thighs, tenderly grazing them with the pads of his fingers. He was just gazing at you.
"What are you doing?" He took your hands in his, stalling out a long breath.
"You really don't know, do you?"
"What are you talking about?" Your voice was irate, disgusted at the fact he'd touch you so intimately in a time like this.
"I...I can't send my Stand down your throat, you'll choke." Touching your throat with one hand, he snatched it back, keeping eye contact. "It isn't as fast as Star Platinum so, when I attacked Jotaro under Dio's control at that time, I..."
Kakyoin realised he was about to tell you about not only seducing another woman, but a random one for a very ulterior purpose. Peering at your lips as he spoke, you were still confused. "In order to not kill her, I had to... Umm..."
"Noriaki spit it out, for fuck sake," You hadn't meant to hiss at him. The pair of you were just under so much stress right now. You continued to rant at him. "Just say it for crying out loud, our children are in danger an--!" The usually calm and collected Crusader slapped his palms on your thighs, rising on his knees with a wrathful glower in his violaceous eyes.
"I- I had to slick her up before I sent my stand up her cunt to control her like a muppet, how's that?!" Gasping, you couldn't believe his rapid change in disposition. In all the years you had known him, you had never seen him this outraged. Blinking emptily, you had no idea how to respond. Hand over your mouth, you just watched him, whimpering in a bewildered daze. He bent between your legs, forehead pressed into your stomach as he concentrated deeply on not breaking down. This was so against his nature. He'd just screamed at his wife. Choking up, you rested both hands in his red hair, attempting to spill an apology.
"I-I'm sorry, I—" Leaning over his head, you couldn't clutch to him tight enough, no matter how hard you tried. "Noriaki," you squeaked. "Say something." Looking up, his eyes were irritated from the sting of what he'd just done. Your face full of sorrow was totally fucking up his mental state. He was honestly surprised his Stand hadn't jumped out to see what the fuck was going on with his emotions. "Say something, please!" you begged, just to be cut off by his warm finger across your lips.
"I tried to stop you." Gritting your teeth, you could barely contain your frustration. Why couldn't he get past that?
Lost in each other's eyes, panting and tingly from sheer anger at the situation, you gravitated towards each other.

Something snapped in the silence causing you to rush forward and meet his mouth with your own. It was gentle and caring, but he didn't kiss back. The man was confused at first, simply blinking as you pulled away, regretting what you had just done. What the fuck had just come over you? The truth was, he just couldn't believe you had felt the same heat as he had, a fire burning in his core.
Sloppily shoving his face into yours, you kissed passionately. Kakyoin hoisted his leg up onto the sofa, letting it nestle between your thighs, granting more access to your face and body. Your lips crashed together again, switching between long, heavy kisses to peppered, hurried pecks. Contented sighs and harsh breaths were the only thing closing the gap when you craved air, the want for each other outshining the need to breathe. He rubbed his hands up and down your neck, your arms, your sides, you stroking his chest and arms in return. The pace quickened as he made his way from the corner of your mouth to your jawbone, just beneath your ear lobe in a trail of licks and kisses. Melting into his body already, you began to slide down the back of the sofa, eventually lying beneath your husband who was now sucking and biting at your neck. Saliva was dripping from his mouth, the hormone kick spurring him on. Moans were starting to surface now, the tension lifting from your bodies. Sliding his hands up your t shirt, he made enough room to kiss your stomach lightly. Planting another slightly beneath, he was being featherlight but rough. A slow trail was kissed down to the band of your knickers, his fingers just hovering over the lace. Suddenly, he stopped. You craned your neck to see what he was doing. He was biting his lip, just staring at your stomach. Slowly retrieving his fingers, you started to sit up, still throbbing for him down below.
"Nori--?" You had barely gotten halfway before you felt a palm push you back down again. He gripped your hips tightly, a serious look on his face.
"Just lie back," he said sternly, pulling you closer to his waist by your hips. "I just realised that I don't want to work you up too much because this might feel a bit weird."
Oh yeah, you had forgotten about the plan. Hanging a leg over his shoulder, you waited as he leaned forward, staring at you seductively. Kakyoin knew what needed to be done, no matter how inappropriate it was. Gently kissing your ankle, you just looked up at the ceiling, attempting to calm down a little from his sexual rampage before. It was kind of difficult considering that just looking at his porcelain skin, his dark eyes and hair sweeping his face was enough to get you going at the best of times. He stared at your waist, lightly skimming the band of your leggings as he fed his fingers underneath. They were pulled down all the way to your thighs, before you assisted in removing the entire garment from your legs. Dragging his two fingers down the remaining fabric covering your slit slowly, you heard him swallow, Adam's apple bobbing above his collar. After a second or two, his eyes shifted up to yours, catching you off guard and flustering you. A devilish smirk spread across his face. He had known you that long, he knew exactly what you liked. His fingers soon became his palm, and you were beginning to feel a little squirmy. You were wet, that much was obvious, but he wanted to keep you slick as it was happening. Waiting in anticipation, he could sense your tense muscles, feeling along each one in the leg against his collarbone. Moving your wet knickers out of the way to make room, the cool air hit your most private parts, increasing the already prickly sensation. Inspecting it, it was as if he was admiring a beautiful piece of art. Noriaki delicately put his two middle fingers in his mouth, giving them a good suck before poking at you tenderly. You yelped and bucked your hips as he began to massage your clit in circles, the other hand spreading your entrance so he could see exactly what he was doing. He took note of you beginning to claw his knee and the sofa, grabbing anything that would ground you. Trying to muffle your drawn out wails of pleasure, slowly writhing on his fingers. You felt his fingers slide down, agonisingly slowly, two digits beginning to enter your hole. He gently thrust them in and out, the warm, soft skin of your pussy accommodating to his long feelers, slowly and steadily. "Shit, you've gone a bit tight, Y/N," he purred, squeezing in a third finger. You didn't even properly catch what he said since it was such bliss. Caught in the moment, you began murmuring his name over and over. He soon realised he had a problem of his own in this mess that was going to need solving, making him sweat and flush a little. Starting to feel snug around his fingers, you knew you needed to warn him. Grasping for his wrists in between whines. He withdrew his fingers, but flew toward you before you could speak a word. Feeling his knee in place of the fingers, it was impossible not to gyrate on his thigh, wrapping a leg up around his back as he attacked your neck. His soft jaw grazed your skin as he nipped it all over, moaning as you ran your fingers through his hair. Convulsing a little, he knew he had to make his move. The smart man decided that the feeling of your climax would mask the strange, scaly sensation. The pleasure pooling in your abdomen was starting to ache for him to push you over the edge. Breath ghosting your ear, he licked a light line of saliva along the edge of it. "Now, you need to do exactly as I say. This'll probably hurt to start off with but I'll try my best to make it as comfortable as I can for you."
"Oh my God..." You could barely breathe, the inability to not groan loudly taking over as he curled your body back. You could feel his bulge by your thigh as you pressed up into his crotch, arching your back in satisfaction. "Nori, you can do whatever you want to me..."
"Please be careful, I don't want you to get shredded up." Writhing beneath him, you weren't listening anyway. Thinking clearly as he could, he sent his Stand shooting up your hole, sealing your screams with a deep, searing kiss. Clenching the walls of your pelvis tight, you shuddered at the feeling of his Stand sliding inside of you, all one way.
"Why didn't you send it down my throat?!" you hissed in his face, trying to stave off both pain and pleasure. Digging your nails into the back of his neck and shoulders, the entirety of it's tail shot up the pipe. You couldn't even close your legs, or it wouldn't have room to stay inside your body. It was bearable to start with, but you began to feel the urge for it to pull out the other way and wouldn't. Clasping your stomach, Kakyoin figured that his Stand was most likely in there now, leaving it a case of simply collecting up his tail. You had barely got the words out before, but you shrilled at him again. The overstimulating ordeal was over within another ten seconds, and you could feel Hierophant swimming in your stomach. It was uncomfortable, but not particularly painful, like the journey was. Grabbing onto your body, Kakyoin stared at you as you became used to your visitor. You panted hard, closing your legs tight to get over the intense orgasm you were having.
"A-Are you okay? I'm sorry it was so sudd--"
"Why didn't you send it down my throat?!"
"I told you, I couldn't send him down your throat, he would have ripped it apart! Besides, the skin down there is thicker an--!" He shielded his face as you slapped him. Harder and harder each time. After a second, you started giggling, the infectious sound setting him off too.
"Let's not tell anyone about this. I feel like I can't walk."