Beautiful places

"𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚊"
"𝚈𝚎𝚙, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚕𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚢"

┈┈┈𖥸┈♡┈𖥸┈┈┈
𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐒
𝓪 𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓮𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 Kuj0Tenn
┈┈┈𖥸┈♡┈𖥸┈┈┈
This year a new season of catching up with the elites starts. The one and only travel show where you'll hear the newest gossips about our beloved elites, while they are enjoying themselves with a beautiful trip to the most fascinating places on the world.

This year we'll be in the company of the elites of the capital city from the wonderful Canada, Ottawa.

Will the young adults be able to keep the peace and share the spotlight, or will things escalate within the blink of an eye, just like last season. We know for sure that there friendship here are ment to be made and to break.

Because this will be the 20th season, of our beloved show, we have decided to add an special element. This season we won't set a limit to the amount of contestants who may participate. We hope to offer more drama and gossips for our beloved watchers by doing this.

We are looking forward to the next season.

"𝙶𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙"
"𝙽𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝟺 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝𝚜"
"𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝟹𝟻 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎"

┈┈┈𖥸┈♡┈𖥸┈┈┈
𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
┈┈┈𖥸┈♡┈𖥸┈┈┈
In this roleplay all of you will be playing the children of Ottawa's elite. For whatever reason all of you agreed to participate with 'catching up with the elites'.

Now you will travel the world while constantly being watched by camera's and the outside world. Will this show make bonds stronger than friendship or will the fame be to much for all of you? You'll find out in
𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐒

If you have any questions, don't doubt to ask them <3

┈┈┈𖥸┈♡┈𖥸┈┈┈
𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒
┈┈┈𖥸┈♡┈𖥸┈┈┈
𝑰 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 please have respect for everyone who participates in this roleplay. We won't allow hate towards anyone (unless it are two characters who dislike each other). We will not doubt to throw you out of the roleplay if we notice that you're being an big asshole (:

𝑰𝑰 𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐘 not everyone is white with blue eyes and blond hair. Please be creative with your faceclaim. The same thing counts for their personality. People have fears and make faults, that's just a fact. Don't make a flawless and perfect character, keep them realistic.

𝑰𝑰𝑰 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐘 we get that everyone has a life and won't be online 24/7, there even be some issues with time difference but we do like to ask everyone to be as active as possible. If school troubles you during the holiday ;) then that is totally fine, but we would appreciate it if you'd let us know so we can keep that in mind. We spend a lot of time in making this roleplay and we can't keep it alive if no one reacts.

𝐈𝐕 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 please, use at least 4 sentences per reaction. This makes it lots easier to react on a comment and it keeps it more fun. Fun means drama, and drama means activity.

━━━━ 𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒔...
s1404x Cloe_Riddle -RedWriter- Pucklies  GhostCreature007 nick_overhere TwinMalfoy Slytherin_Queen007 -Happ1erThenEver- -coockiedough- Nerissa_Deam Nono_reads _TheWalkingOriginal_ Dragongrimm WhiteWolfAndTheCrow IrisTheDonut writeyourDory321 Lizzytoo AngelDustoflove SurvivalIsHisRevenge MaryJones151 Kuj0Tenn potter108 Luving_nora Zodiacsigndude the_queen_of_wack VampireGirl_x

(Sorry if you didn't wanted to be tagged 🥺)