London//the mansion

"Lets find a place to drink tea"
╚════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*════╝

Dear participants,

Today all of you arrived in London, the beautiful capital city of England. We invite you all to enjoy your stay at one of Londons famous mansions.

Bedrooms will be shared with four persons, meaning that there will be 8 rooms with 4 persons and one with 3

Bedrooms will be shared with four persons, meaning that there will be 8 rooms with 4 persons and one with 3. At every location the rooms will be resorted, but this week you can choose in which room you want to stay.

Every week you will have 3 days in which we are going to be in the city, doing activities, 2 days of traveling, so packing stuff, and 2 rest days, to play games at the mansion for example.

Today is traveling day one. You all arrived at the mansion with your own transport but now it is up to us to controle your next few months.

Day one will be all about meeting each other. I'd like to invite you to the lounge at the swimming pool. Be ready to play some games.

And last but not least, to week schedule;

Enjoy your stay but remember, the whole world is watching and they might be your saving angle or the devil himself

• • • • • • •

Good morning, evening or whatever time it is in your country. As you can see, the first chapter of this roleplay is published. Before you all can start I want to make sure everything is clear. This roleplay will be working with days, but this doesn't mean that if our day ends theirs does to. Once the 'chapter' is finished and you guys are done with roleplaying whatever is on the schedule, then the day is finished.
Further you guys must keep in mind that the roleplay is about a reality show, so I expect drama. And maybe drama could even safe you from even worse scenarios in some cases. Maybe it'll give you influence on my job in this roleplay!
But the most important thing for you all is to have fun! So get you asses over to the lounge, swimming pool comment.