'She shines like the sun'

//played by koko\\

//played by koko\\

𝑰 CLAIMED STEREOTYPE
She shines like the sun

𝑰𝑰 FULL NAME
Ruth Ambers

𝑰𝑰𝑰 NICKNAMES
Sunshine

𝑰𝑽  PRONOUNCES
She/her

𝑽  AGE
19 years old

𝑽𝑰 GENDER
Female

𝑽𝑰𝑰 BIRTHDATE
16th of August

𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰 BIRTH COUNTRY AND CITY
Ottawa, Canada

𝑰𝑿 FACECLAIM
Jadedistinguin

𝑿 FAMILYMother Stephanie Brown - 41 years oldModelFather James Ambers - 44 years oldActorBrother Oliver Ambers - 25 years old (if anyone wants to play him that's possible, his name can be changed)"Unknown to the media"

𝑿 FAMILY
Mother Stephanie Brown - 41 years old
Model
Father James Ambers - 44 years old
Actor
Brother Oliver Ambers - 25 years old (if anyone wants to play him that's possible, his name can be changed)
"Unknown to the media"

𝑿𝑰 PERSONALITY
Ruth can be explained in a very simple way, just imagine a beam of sunlight and that's her. This girl is bright and warmhearted. Ruth doesn't know anything else than kindness, so you'll never find her being rude on purpose.
Ruth is incredibly helpful and will always want to be there for others. Ruth is also very curious and wants to know the truth about everything.
She tents to be a bit hyperactive, but she prefers to call it enthusiastic. Ruth will put her heart and soul into things and subjects so loves. She will surrender everything for it.
Ruth is also very patient with others, she will give them enough time and space to open up to her. All that matters to her is that she won't try to rush anyone.
Ruth is always been a bit of a faker, showing she and her life is more perfect than it actually is. Ruth has never had any issues with socializing, but she is scared as h*ll about others their opinions.

𝑿𝑰𝑰  FEARS
☼ Claustrophobia
☼ Thunder

𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰  BACKSTORY
Ruth grew up in a loving family as youngest child but fortunately she and her brother gotten a fair treatment. Both of them gotten the same amount of attention and the same amount of expectations. Ruth needed a bit more emotion support because of her insecurity problems.

~Ruth changes her clothing styles to what's normal in the country she is in~

𝑿𝑰𝑽  CURRENTLY EDUCATION OR JOB
Ruth is at the moment working as a travel vlog and blog maker. She is worldwide famous for this.
She will start a study to become doctor after the trip.

𝑿𝑽  WHY DO THEY PARTICIPATE
For her vlog and blog (:

𝑿𝑽𝑰  LIKES
☼ Traveling
☼ Sunshine
☼ Sunrise and sunset

𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰  DISLIKES
☼ Being in the local gossip magazine
☼ Paparazzi
☼ People who walk slow

𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰  QUOTES
"Bad vibes don't go with my outfit"

𝑿𝑰𝑿 EXTRA'S
☼ She has been working on her blog and vlogs for almost a year now
☼ She has a addiction to dogs but doesn't own any