Boba "Date" ~ IchiSaki

Ichika's P.O.V.

Saki was really sad today because Shiho and Honami were "busy" with something. So I wanted to cheer her up by taking her to her favorite boba spot. It's been a long time since I've been here with just Saki. The last time we went was before we formed Leo/need, probably? Although I didn't want to go at first, she begged me and she promised to cover it. I felt like I had no choice so I agreed.  It's still nice to spend some time alone with someone you care about; especially if it's for a good cause. Plus, Saki gets sick often. Best to spend time with her as much as we can before she catches another fever.

"Ichika-chan, what flavor did you get?" "My usual; butterfly pea. What did you get?" "I wanted to try the new flavor; Pumpkin Spice! Try some!" She'd shove the boba in my face. I pushed it away "You're doing that thing where if I get a sip, you sip mine. I told you I'm not sharing mine if you could have ordered your own." Saki began to pout as her eyes glistened. I felt bad but I knew what she was trying to do so I looked away. "Ichi-chan! Look at me!" "This is stupid, Saki." "Hmph!" Saki needs to learn that she can't just s

Suddenly, Saki turned me around, grabbed my wrists, and pulled me close to her. "Ichi-chan, please! Just a small sip!" She was so close to me, that I could barely utter a word and my face was burning a bright red. All that came out were weird noises. I couldn't focus on anything else. Just Saki. It made me notice details of her that I didn't see before. Her vibrant pink eyes have an extra spark. She has a small wrinkle near her left eye; probably from smiling. She's wearing a new hair clip today. Was that the one I gifted her a while back? Why do I feel this way? Am I embarrassed? I've never really been this close to Saki before. Am I enjoying this? I mean I've had some feelings for Saki but I've never truly known that I do until now. 

"Ichi~ You're spacing out. Answer meeee!" I snap back into reality and say, "No means no, Saki." "Aww... I was sure that my puppy eyes would work." I looked off to the side as a smiled a little. "Your efforts are cute, Saki but you'll have to try better than that!" "Challenge Accepted!" I chucked to myself and took a sip of my boba. Suddenly, my boba tasted like pumpkin spice instead of butterfly pea. Wait a minute... Saki swapped our drinks when she was giving me the puppy eyes! Well played, Tenma. Well played. 

Yo yo! Hey, It's Author here. This is my first time writing in a while and my first time writing a one-shot so give me some {contstructive} criticism on how to write these better. The next one I'm going to do is An x Kohane bc someone requested it. Author out!