3

Y/n's Pov

I woke up and all i saw was abs, to be more specific Felix's abs. After I saw the position Felix and I were in I quickly jumped up. I just stood there staring at Felix with no shirt on I heard a voice saying "You know you're staring princess" Felix said with a smirk on his face. As if i would stare at you're mole rat looking body I responded receiving a loud gasp from Felix. I laughed and went downstairs to make breakfast. Soon after Felix came down still not wearing a shirt,if you dont put on a shirt you can make your own food I said "Im sure you would love the view of abs while your eating" I said I would never look at you're mole rat looking ass body, I said with a grin on my face. Felix got mad again and started walking towards me "Say that again and I'll make sure you'd regret it" he said  menacingly. Oh please as if I would listen to you and you're empty threats  I said he came closer and leaned closer to me and said "Well,lets see about that" he said before he kissed me. HE FUCKING KISSED ME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION WHAT A BITCH. But if i was being honest with myself I enjoyed it I enjoyed it way to much because when we pulled away he just stared at me looking me up and down like he was hungry,(not in a sexual way yall nasty) he sat down and started eating while I stood there like an idiot. I cleared my throat and went upstairs to shower and get ready for today when I received a message from my mother. "Come home at 12 to get all your things so you can officially move in with Felix" not even a hello or a good morning wow(oh man she's hot im sorry I had to) do they really want me gone that badly I sighed and replied with ok I'll be there, I continued going to the shower and getting dressed. When I was done I heard a knock on the door "come in" I said knowing it was Felix, he came in and went into the bathroom im assuming to shower. I went downstairs to eat and clean the kitchen so that I could go home and pack up my things. I'm leaving now Felix I said loud enough for him to hear me "Where you going" he replied walking downstairs, my parents to get my things I said oh I'll go with you he said i smiled and we went on our way.

Felix Pov

I woke up and saw y/n looking at my bare chest, I tried being flirty but she turned it down almost immediately and left the room. I came downstairs still shirtless just to mess with y/n and she decided to act like a child again so I did what all smart people do and I kissed her. To be honest I enjoyed the kiss way to much, I almost got a boner  so I just sat down and she stood there obviously in shock of what just happened when she just walked off, soon after I went upstairs and knocked on the door because I knew she would be in the room she said I could come in and I went straight to the bathroom to shower. I came out and y/n said she was leaving I said I would go with her because I assumed she would have alot of things to bring back and being a good fiancé i would help her bring it over. She smiled at me and I felt my heart melt because of how cute she was. I have really fallen for this girl was the only thought that came to my mind.

                 To be continued

A/n

Heyyy guys lets get one thing straight I hate when people sexualize kpop idols and I hate that im sexualizing Felix in this story so if anyone has a problem with it please let me know but if im being honest most of you read wattpad for 'sexual stories' but then again there are people who read it just for the vibes so yeah lets all just have a moment of silence for all our dirty minds..........................ok so now that thats over with how yall liking the story so far? Leave comments! <3