5

Y/n Pov

*at school*

As soon as I stepped into the class, it went silent, which was very confusing because my class didn't care about anything other than talking. I looked around to see Felix behind me, then it all made sense because Felix was not in this class, and he was the hottest boy in our school, so obviously, when he walked in, everyone went silent I rolled my eyes and went to my seat only to have him follow me like a lost dog, I gave him a side eye and took out my books and pen. He gave me a 'bitch move the fuck up look' and stood there like a danm Dora the the fucking explorer waiting for you to tell her the beach is behind her. He coughed and asked me to move up and when I told him he isn't in this class he said I don't care I want to be with my fiance.

When I tell you I heard gasps coming from all across the room I wanted to simply pass away. I started laughing hysterically like a psychopath and he just stared at me and then realized that we were in class. Great now I'm gonna have crazy fan girls on my back sending me death threats telling me to call off our engagement.

Eventually the teacher came in when he decided to do his fucking job. One would think he would tell this random boy who is clearly not in our class to leave, but nope, he just continued to teach us for once.

*After class*

Felix and I walked out of class, and as soon as we were out of site I pulled him into the janitors closet.

*Y/n*
*Felix*

"Damn baby I didn't know you were such a freak. A quickie in the janitors closet is so not like you, but I'm down if you're down." he said with a sinister smile.

"Firstly ew secondly ew that's not why we're here."

"Then why are we here?"

"We are here because you need to go to your own classes and stop following me like a lost dog." I say in an obvious tone.

"Oh, you don't know? I transferred into all of your classes!" He said happily.

"And why did you do that?!"

"Because I don't want other guys touching what's mine." He said in a serious tone.

I burst out laughing because he can't be serious. That's one of the stupidest things I've heard in a long time.

"I know I'm hot, but no guy touched me before, so the chances of that happening now is highly unlikely."

-------------

As we walked out of the closet Felix continued talking about guys wanting me because I was so sexy, and I mean that's true but why now would guys fall at my feet when nothing like that has ever happened before.

_______________________________________

HEY GUYS!

Long time no see how have yall been....good? Great!

Life's been hectic so yeah slow and I mean very slow updates but it's getting there right?

I'm not gonna lie to you guys I'm probably going to discontinue this book because I don't feel the spark anymore but I'm going to try and finish it.

I will say im working on another book that's going to be released in the next coming months so be ready!!!!

As always stay safe love you💗