4

Y/n's Pov

When Felix suggested to help me get my things I was honestly happy but I didn't want to show it. We were supposed to go to school today but we decided to take a half day to get my things.

When we got to my old house there was no one there as usual, so Felix and I just packed my things and left and as expected I had alot of things. My clothes alone took up 4 or 5 boxes at this point I'm very happy Felix decided to come and help me. While Felix and I were packing my closet he ended up opening my underwear draw. Girl when I tell you I ran when I saw that draw open but I was to late the draw was open with my bras on full display.

Felix Pov

I opened a draw while I was helping y/n pack to move in, and when I tell you I saw this pair of black lingerie I turned RED. I was about to ask if it was for me but she closed the draw before I could say anything.

She lets out an awkward cough and said sorry then led me to her bathroom to start packing in there.

Y/n Pov

After that whole situation happened I packed up my room or what was left while I waited for Felix. When he finally finished we loaded all the boxes in a truck and brought it to Felix's house well our house or soon to be our house yeah that house. We unloaded the boxes in the house then left for school because we had like 10 minutes to get there.

                   To be continued

_______________________________________

A/n:
Look im alive haha it's been so long 🥲but yeah its a short chapter so yeah👍
(Short chapters will probably be the way to go from now on 🙂)