VI. Golden Chair; The Smaller, The Better

Kahmunrah sits on a golden chair loosely placed on useless objects. Many riches had just been brought into the room. A magnifying glass is held to his eye and a bedazzled red shoe in his hand.

"Why," he mutters, "These aren't real rubies at all," he throws the shoe to his side, "Ruby slippers indeed," he mocks, "But, whoever you were, Archie Bunker," his hands rub against the golden chairs arms, "you had one comfortable throne."

One of Capone's men enters the room with haste. Vincent wastes no time in paying attention to this distraction. He had a bird cage in his hand.

Vincent bites into the last of his sweets, disappointed he finished it so fast. He is quite bored and it seems that he ate his boredom away. Thanks to this interrupting man, he has something to pay attention to now. Not like he's going to pull out his phone with his captor in full view of him.

"Hey, boss, caught this one tryin' to escape through a rust hole in the crate," the man walks up the steps toward kahmunrah, "One of his little friends got away."

Vincent perks up at this. If he called him little, it had to be one of the miniatures. Jed and Octavius, no doubt.

"Oh please. What damage could they possibly do?" Vincent stands up and walks toward them, "Why, they're no bigger than a little grain of couscous. Aren't you?" Jed stands on a little swing in the cage. Octavius would be coming for him, as their secret of being enemies-to-lovers was very well openly known.

"You know, there's two words that come to mind when I hear you talk," Jed speaks up. Vincent gets closer to him, "'Delusional' and 'Weirdo'," he continues, "And if I had to say a third, 'Goofy', just 'Goofy'," Jed leans toward Kahmunrah, though, that isn't doing much to intimidate due to his position and side, "Now, you let ol' Jedediah out of here or he's gonna get angry."

Kahmunrah snickers, "I'm sorry. I can't take you seriously. You're just adorable," Vincent takes offense to that, and he isn't even being called adorable. "Even when you're threatening me. It's hilarious. I mean, is it just me? Are these guys unbelievably cute?"

"Now, hold it a second. Now, you have a right to keep me as your captive- torture me, even- but don't call me cute. I ain't cute!" Jed yells at the man.

"He ran over Larry with a train once," Vincent adds, omitting the rest of the story where it didn't do much damage.

"Go, sit down," Kahmunrah tries to dismiss Vincent.

The shouting of French catches everyone's attention, even Ivan the Terrible's, whom Vincent has just taken notice of as he turns around. Jed whispers something, but Vincent doesn't catch it, he's too indulged in the fact that Larry had been caught.

Kahmunrah gets off his 'throne', "Hello, Mr. Daley." He walks toward him, "Nice to see you again," he stops in front of Larry. "If you don't mind," he looks at the tablet Larry holds in his tight hands, "I shall take that from you," for the first time, a villain has just outright taken what he wants. "Thank you."

"Finally. Finally!" he walks toward a black doorway, it's the other part of his plan, "After 3000 years, my evil army of the damned," he begins pressing the tablets buttons. "My beautiful, beautiful army, shall be-" he presses the last button and turns around, posing in what he must have thought to be a threatening stance, "unleashed!"

Everyone stands still, waiting for anything of substance to happen. The door doesn't open, nothing happens. Vincent holds in a laugh.

Kahmunrah sighs, "Uh," he breaks from his stance, "I'm afraid that, uh, Mother and Father may have slightly changed the combination on me."

Vincent bursts out laughing, "Mummy and Daddy changed the-" he laughs again, "-changed combination on me!" he couldn't help but laugh.

"Wow," Larry cuts in, he seems to have noticed the hunched over, and leaning onto Timmy, Vincent, "I guess this whole, uh 'unleashing the underworld' thing isn't really working out for you, huh?" Vincent stands back up, catching his breath with a hand still on Timmy. "Just- It must be really frustrating because you've waited thousands of years to come back from the dead and everything, and now you can't get it open," Larry was rather emotionless about his not-so-judging judgment on Kahmunrah.