Apology (NOT AN UPDATE)

Sorry I haven't updated recently, there are times where I get really hyperfocused on this and want to write a lot, and there are other times where I don't want to write anything at all and I can't think of anything to write. I'm not sure when I'll update this again but hopefully it will be soon, because I really enjoyed this and I know I'm not just going to leave it unfinished, but I'm not sure when I'll actually get around to writing more. Sometimes I lose motivation and it's hard for me to find it again and actually want to write more. When I write the next chapter and upload it I'll delete this, but for now I'm just going to put this out there so that you know I'm not dead, I'm just not feeling a lot of motivation to write in this specific story/any story. I haven't been writing much of anything as of late but I've been trying to get back into it, so thanks for understanding and I hope you have an amazing day/night!

ALSO: I've been wanting to add more of my own plot lines to this story before it finishes, so ideas would be awesome! And if I made the Luminary and Erik a tad bit fruity for each other, would that be something you guys would want to see?

-ziakalar <3