Prologue

.•.☆.•.☆.•.•.☆.•.☆.•.•.☆.•.☆.•.•.☆.•.☆.•.•.☆.•.☆.•.•.☆.•.☆.•.

Omegas▪︎ arent mostly respected, Thats why no body wanted to be an omega. Because if you were an omega people would rape,harass and even treat you as slaves or even starve you.

Betas▪︎ arent lucky aswell.. They would get bullied since they arent the two main species, The worst thing is....That betas would even get killed.

Alphas▪︎ are the most respected species, They would get praised for every single move they make, Even people praise Alphas for raping omegas, killing betas and treat the whole industry like shit.

If your lucky enough, you'd only have ruts and heats without transforming.

But If your unlucky, You'd transform in your animal form every single time you have a heat.

Normal hybrids▪︎Are basically if you had parents that are the same breed or is that you got it from atleast one of you parents.

Mixed hybrids▪︎ Are a mix of the breeds of the childs parents.

Mates▪︎ Mates are the people who you are the person who you are ment to be with. To find a mate if you sense their pheromones while the other people cant, you can or cannot have multiple mates, but once you find another mate the mark that your past mate gave you will disappear forever.

.•.☆.•.☆.•.•.☆.•.☆.•.•.☆.•.☆.•.•.☆.•.☆.•.•.☆.•.☆.•.•.☆.•.☆.•.

Thank you for reading ♡

-Author Peach