Chapter 4

Leo stared at himself in the full length mirror on the wall. He was now dressed in Foot Clan regalia. A black mask was worn around his eyes as well as he had black and red wrappings around his arms and legs. He also wore a thick red scarf around his neck. The ends of it tucked safely away. His look was completed by silver chest armor and pads on his knees and elbows. The symbol of the Foot present on his chest. As Leo looked at himself he realized something was missing. His weapons were not on him. He quickly grabbed his black belt and fastened it on his body. He took his katana blades from their hooks on the wall and slid them in the sheaths on his back. Finally feeling ready, he exited the room and made his way to where his master was waiting. In the shadows outside the Foot lair, the turtles and Splinter stood at the ready. "Are you ready my sons?" Splinter asked keeping his voice low. "Ready Sensei." The three turtles replied. "Then let us begin." Splinter said with a short nod. They snuck around the back of the building in the shadows. They worked slowly as to not draw the attention of the bot sentries posted around. They used metal claw grippers to scale the wall and slip in through the window. The group was in a vast hallway covered in darkness. The lights flashed on and they were surrounded by a hoard of Footbots. "Another ambush?" Mikey complained. "How did they know we were coming?" Donnie wondered out loud. They all drew their weapons and fell into defensive stances. "Master Shredder has been expecting you." Said Tiger Claw as he entered. Splinter let out a low growl at the mutant. "He demands to see you." Tiger Claw said with a smirk on his lips. In no position to argue, as well as slightly curious, the group followed Tiger Claw as he lead them to Shredder. Bots surrounded them watching their every move. They were lead into the large throne room were Shredder sat at the front. "I see you've finally arrived rat." Shredder said condescendingly. "Where is my son!" Splinter yelled demanding. "I took him like I took you daughter all those years ago." Shredder answered with an evil chuckle. Splinter clenched his jaw. He refused to let the tears he could feel pricking at his eyes spill. He let out an anger filled yell as he sprinted to attack his enemy. He was stopped by a katana blade slashing in front of him. Splinter stopped dead in his tracks. "No one hurts my master." The sword wielder declared pointing his finger at the rat mutant. Splinter let out a shocked gasp. Although his clothes now looked different, Splinter could recognize him and that voice anywhere. "Leonardo?" He choked out.