chapter 5

Ive been in my room all day. I made Cameron leave after my little break down. I didnt want to be around anyone at the moment.

"Megan" Cameron says walking into my room.

"Cant i get some privacy?" i snap.

"Beau's here" he says.

"Ok. Im gonna get dressed, and then ill be downstairs" i tell him. he nods and then closes my door. I through on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. i put my hair in a ponytail, and then put on my black combat boots. I look in the mirror, and then grab my phone and walk out of my room. I walked downstairs and Beau and Cameron are sitting in the kitchen eating.

"Hey. You ready?" i ask Beau.

"sure. What do you want to do?" he asks.

" i dont know. I guess we can figure that out later. bye cameron" i say grabbing Beaus hand and walking outside. he chuckles and we go over to his car.

"i have an idea." i say once we are in the car.

"what is this idea?" he asks.

"well, i have this ex and i cant stop thinking about him, so if your up to it, lets go to where he works and make him super jealous" i tell beau.

"like pretending to date?" he asks.

"right" i say.

"i love it. Thats a really good idea" he says.

"I know im really good at thinking" i say.

"so where does he work?" he asks.

"in the mall. at the ice cream place" i say.

"alright lets do this" he says. I smile and pull out my phone. I pull up twitter and look at my feed. Most people dont know that im cameron's sister. the fans just think that im another fan whos last name is dallas.

"SMILE!" i scream taking a photo of us. He looks confused, and i snap the photo. I giggle once i see it and post it.

@megandallas: hanging with da bitch @brooksbeau pic.wertyk

"what did you do with that?" he asks.

"just put it on twitter" i say. he smiles, and we pull up to the mall. We sit while he pulls out his phone and retweets the photo i posted.

@brooksbeau: @megandallas...... you suck!!! but i love you all the same lil dallas

i retweet it and then get out of the car. beau walks over to me and we walk inside. he puts his arm around my waist, and i sort of lean into him.

"where does he work?" he whispers to me.

"over there" i nod looking at his work.

This is the first time that i have seen him since the break up.

"Beau. I dont know if i can do this" i say.

"itll be fine" he says. i smile slightly. he pulls me along, and within seconds we were in line waiting for ice cream.

"Hi may i take you order?" Conner asks me when its my turn.

"um can i get a chocolate milkshake" i say. he looks up at me and his eyes sadden.

"hey megan" he says. i turn my head and beau answers.

"ya i would like a chocolate swirl." he says.

"thatll be 5 dollars" he says. beau takes out his wallet and pays for it.

"i wouldve paid for my own" i whisper.

"i know. But i wanted to pay" he says kissing my check. i blush and conner walks over to us with our stuff.

"here we go" he says handing us our stuff.

"thanks conner" i say quietly.

"megan. can i please talk to you?" he asks.

"no conner" i say. beau pulls me closer and conner looks pissed.

"megan! please" he says.

"look dude. I dont know you, but can you stop making my girlfriend upset?" beau says.

"shes your girlfriend?" conner asks.

"ya" i squeek.

"wow. your such a whore" he says.

"what did you just say?" beau asks.

"shes a fucking whore. dude i would stay clear of her" he says.

"your a fucking fuckboy. how about you go fuck your little buddy that you where so in love with that made you cheat on megan with" beau says. i had no idea how he knew that, but im glad he said it. Beau takes me arm and leads me away.

"beau thank you so much" i say.

"no problem" he says.