chapter 14

"OK, what is it?" i ask closing the door.

"how about we take this more private" he says taking me hand. we walk outside and down to the beach.

"ok. Beau whats going on?" i ask.

"ok. well, ever since we first met, i have kinda devolved feelings for you. Not the kind that you feel towards a best friend, or family member. Its the kind of feeling like i wanna be something with you for the rest of our lives" he says. I looked at him shocked, and then he continues. "When we first met, Cam invited me over because he said that his little sister was a fan of the janoskians. I didnt really think that he ment his hot 17 year old sister. "

"beau i really dont know what to say" i say.

"well, with all this talking, what i really wanted to ask you was, would you do the honor of becoming my girlfriend?" he asks. I look at him and smile.

"of course i would" i say jumping up and hugging him.

"this is the best day ever" he says spinning me around.

......................

Once we arrive back at the beach house, its already 5 in the afternoon.

"everyone has been asking about you to" Madi says when we walk in.

"oh, well we were out and about." Beau says. I nod and Madi smiles.

"are you to dating?" she asks getting up from the couch. I blush and look down and Beau smiles and nods.

"I KNEW IT!!" she screams.

"You knew what?" Everyone asks walk into the room.

"that Megan and Beau would become a thing" she says. I glare at her and then turn to face the others.

"ABOUT FUCKING TIME!!" James and Daniel say at the same time. Jai and Luke high five each other. Cameron looks shocked, and all the girls were squealing.

"no" cameron says.

"what?" i ask.

"i said no. Your not allowed to date" he says.

"yes, i can and you cant stop me" i say.

"Yes i can. Dad said no boys" he says.

"well i dont fucking care what dad said. you have a girlfriend dont you? worry about her and not me" i say walking away while flipping him off.

I went outside, and just sat down in the sand. It feels so good outside. Why do things never go my way.

"hey" some one says behind me. I look and see that its Beau.

"hey" i say. he walks over to me and sits down.

"lets not let cameron ruin anything for us. I really like you, and i really want us to work" he says.

"i agree" i say smiling. he wraps his arms around me and i snuggle into his chest.

"I wanna take you on a date tomorrow" he says.

"what kind of date?" I ask.

"well a kind of date were the couple, meaning you and I go out for dinner and then do something afterwards" he says.

"ok, im up for it. What do i wear?" i ask.

"anything your little heart desires" he says. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"we need to make a video explaining this to the fans" i say.

"I agree, but we should wait a while. I dont want them hating on you" he says.

"Ill be fine. I dont read anything from anyone anyways" i say. he smiles and then pulls out his phone and took a pic.

@brooksbeau: have some good news to tell you guys!! Megan and I are official! we will explain everything in a video coming soon

my twitter started to blow up right after he tweeted that.

@megandallas: Guys, im finally happy with life. Its taken awhile, but I think I finally found who i am, and who i wanna be with

"your to cute" Beau says watching me on twitter.

"Thanks, but your cutier" i say. he smiles and brushes his nose against mine.

"OK WITH THE COUPLE STUFF!! IM TOTALLY GROSSED OUT!" madi screams running over to us.

"hey madi" i say.

"hey. so i was thinking, we all go see the Gallows friday" She says sitting down.

"I dont know. Im not really into scary movies" i say.

"well to bad. Ive already bought the tickets" she says. i groan and laugh.

"whatever. Beau im going inside im kinda getting cold" i say standing up.

"ok. Ill see you in a little" he says pecking my lips. i smile and then walk back inside to see cameron on the phone.

"DAD YOU DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND!! SHES DATING HIM!" he screams.

"WELL I DONT CARE! shes my little sister. Shes been hurt before by a guy, and i wasnt there for her, but now i am, and i dont want her to date anyone because i cant stand her being upset" he says.

"whatever. I got to go. Ill call you later" he says hanging up. I then walk inside.

"hey cam" i say.

"hey. come here" he says. i walk over to him and surprisingly enough he gives me a hug.

"im sorry about the way i reacted about you and Beau. I have known Beau for a while, and I just cant get over the fact that you to are dating. Im sorry" he says.

"Its fine. I totally understand. but you have to realize that i like him and im going to continue to date him. He fills my heart with something i dont quite understand" i say sitting down.

"Its a silly summer romance. youll get over it. its what he does. trust me." cam says.

"im not going to this time. Im going with my heart, and my heart says be with him" i say.

"well, im not going to be there to mend your broken heart when he breaks up with you" and with that he leaves the room.

A/N

HEY GUYS!! SO HOWS LIFE? I KNOW I JUST UPDATED, BUT HERES ANOTHER UPDATE. IM CRAMMING EVERYTHING IN. IM LEAVING FOR VACATION IIN A COUPLE DAYS SO IM WRITING AS FAST AS I CAN.

VOTE

COMMENT

IDK TELL YOUR FRIENDS

FOLLOW ON INSTA @LUKESASSWIPES