Prologue

Reminder this is my very first time writing a full story so give me some slack also let me know any mistakes so I can get better at writing.

Michael: So here I am driving to the base to meet a higher rank in my 66 Shelby mustang GT-350

Michael: It was honestly peaceful and beautiful since it was about 7:30 in the damn morning but it was a decent temperature

Michael: Why am I up this early? Well that would be because the higher ranks wanted to talk to me about something. They wouldnt say over the phone though. I'm a soldier rank so I listened.

All of a sudden the Radio started the mess up in Michael's car

Michael: Piece of shit!

He started to try to fix it but he wasn't paying enough attention to the road and just narrowly misses a semi truck heading tords him.

Michael: Woah that was to close for comfort.

About an hour later he arrived to the bunker. There they were just sitting down drinking some beers until they notice me.

Major General:Ahhh Michael it's nice to see you.

Michael: Nice to meet you to sir.

All of a sudden you can feel the ground shake like hell.

The Radio starts going off....

Radio: Please seek immediate shelter a nuclear bomb is gonna hit the south and spread throughout the entire U.S. Please find shelter immediately.

The general, major general and Michael all look at each other

Major General: Michael get your ass in the cryogenic pod... NOW

Michael: What!? No, your the higher rank so you should go-

Before Michael could finish his sentence the Major General pushed him into it and locked the hatch.

It immediately starts the process and Michael feels his eyes start to get heavy...

Michael: M-Major General...... s-stop....

And then the bomb went off moments after....

To Be Continued....

Sorry if it's short and bad like I said I'm terrible at writing.... or typing.
I changed it up some.
Anyway I'll see you guys whenever I update it.
Tricky signing out ✌