Vol 1: prologue

Kiyotaka POV

Life is such a fleeting thing. At one moment you are happily chatting with your friends, the next moment you get back home and get a scolding from your wife for coming late...................what? Anticlimactic?

My point is you don't really know what will happen the next in your life. Not even I can predict it, I am not some sort of God you know.

A live example is playing right in front of my eyes.  

Here I am, the only one attending the funeral of my best friend, well he is the only friend I had. I wonder how many people would come to my funeral... Anyways now I am all alone once again..

"May you have a happy afterlife Jin" I said as I clasped my hands together. Really how many times have I told you to give out and exercise. It's a real shame to die of hypertension at such a early age.

[AN: I don't really know his previous name and it was not mentioned as well.]

Yesterday I found Jin dead in his apartment. I was going to check up on him as he was my patient. Oh, I forgot mention that I became a doctor after leaving my past behind. Seriously the exams were way too easy.. Weren't they supposed to be difficult?

Speaking of Jin he was a pretty decent writer. I have read some of his works and they were pretty decent;at least in the beginning.

Jin seemed to have taken the viewer's opinions a little to seriously so he gradually lost his originality.. I didn't like it; why was he doing what a couple of comments wanted. Those guys didn't even continue reading his work afterwards.

Dude if you are hearing me, just live freely in your next life.

TIMESKIP*

After bidding Jin a final goodbye I went to my one person apartment.I never had a roommate nor will I ever get one. Same goes for a pet. I like living in solitude.

"I am home!" I exclaimed to no one.

Putting the shoes in the shoe rack I went towards my kitchen, grabbed a drink and plopped on the sofa.

Sigh*

It's been a long day. Seriously people, mainly those nurses just won't leave me alone. Man my friend died yesterday let me mourn for sometime.

Let's sleep now.

Blink.

'Oh shit! I gotta get my medicines.'

Hastily, I got up grabbed my car keys and went to the door.

Gotta go. Gotta go..

I drove my way to the pharmacy to buy my pills.

"Hello sir how may I help you?" The owner asked.

"Can I get some Antide*****nt. Here is my prescription. " I replied while handing him a slip of paper. He took it and began searching.

"Here you go sir." I received a plastic bag shortly after.

I got into my car and started driving back.

While I was driving the signal turned red and some cats crossed the road. Seriously aren't the some flags.

Jokes aside after the light turned green I started driving again.

Psttttt! Screech!!!!!

Oh man! My tyre got punctured. How am I supposed to walk 10 kilometers now?!?

I got out of the car and started checking my tyre.

Hmm.. Wait a minute.. This tyre.. It was punctured on purpose.