Vol 1: Chapter 2

Kiyotaka POV

Today is the day everything I have done up until now comes together.

Though I doubt my plan would fail I still have to take precautions..

'Are you sure about this? Going to the human domain I mean.'

I told you right this is the best option we have right now........moreover you said so yourself right?The main story happens in the human domain. I would have liked to stay in here as well but you know the circumstances better than me.

Jin got quite after that , as if he was in deep thought.

'Kiyotaka i have something to tell you.............'

Hmm,go ahead.

'all this is happening because of me.......

I know that-

'No I mean...You are here because of me you know.. Don't you resent me?'

I don't think I have a reason to resent you. Who knows where I would have  been if it weren't for you. Scratch that I would probably be scorching in hell. Not that this is any different.

'Hahaha.. Anyways I am sorry and thank you'

Hey why do you sound like you are leaving me?

'Good how can I leave you alone to this hell of a world huh. Don't worry this guide will be stuck with you till the end.'
[Paimon is proud. ]

Scoof*

After our small chat I put my plan into motion. Well realistically speaking it was not me who will be setting it in motion.

Boom!
So it has started.

.
.
.
.
.
.
I ran my way to the castle's storage and grabbed some rations for me as this weekend so going to be a long journey. There were teleportation scrolls but I doubt they would work.

Boom! Shake!

The shockwaves are getting bigger now I have to move quick.
I changed my fancy clothes and put on rags.

While going down to the cellar I could hear ruling in the background.

[Event quest : Escape]

[Details: The fall of the demon army is Immenant.You are powerless to do anything about it therefore you must escape. ]

[Goal:Escape the demon castle]

[Reward:100achievement points]

The quest started as well.

Tap! Tap! Creak!

I opened the door to the caller and saw a sight that was by no means pleasant. Even demons would be horrified. Countless beheaded and limb less bodies sprawled on the floor. Blood everywhere no matter where you go.

The floor a mixture of torn corpses mixed with faces was very difficult to look at.

I guess that's just the nature of demons.

Hik! Hik!

In between all of this mess I heated somebody cry slowly.

Nobody should be here according to him.

Carefully I picked up some dust and blood and smeared it over my face and body. I had already changed my appearance to that of a human. Black hair,average height and a skinny body; I should thank him for preparing this much.

As I went deeper into the prison the cry got a bit louder. It was barely any sound so it was pretty difficult to locate it but I did and shocked would be a correct way to describe my condition right now.