00. Prelude

INTRODUCTION

• G R A T I T U D E •

Hey everyone ! Thank you for finding the story worthy enough to give a try ! I hope you won't be disappointed! *Trying hard not to make a fool of myself* Hehe ! Welcome to my very first story  'Knotted With Love' . *Laughs nervously* But honestly I'm so happy and emotional to announce this to you.  Now why am I writing the story ? Because for a long time, I wanted to create something! *Sighs *

My Maa and Baba had an arranged marriage! And I have always seen Baba getting up early in the morning and preparing the morning masala chai just for Maa. I have seen Maa feeding food to Baba when he gets busy with work. Whether it's Baba giving a head massage to Maa , or her passing sleepless nights when Baba gets ill - I have seen them being each other's support system! And probably that's what love is for me - being each other's 'friend'.

So tighten your seat belts as Roop a.k.a Roopkatha and Ridss a.k.a Ridan take you on a roller coaster ride of real emotions as they embark on a new journey of life and find the importance of each other's presence in their hearts! Shower them with blessings and good wishes !💖

• Jaan Pehchan Ho Jaaye ? •
(Basically introduction of characters! Author is unnecessarily dramatic :!)

1. Roopkatha Verma :  24 - year old Roopkatha is an event planner and lives in Hyderabad with her family - Her mother, Mrs Usha Verma ; her father Mr. Pranav Verma and the sweetest member of the Verma family,her grandmother. Being the only child of her parents she has received their sole attention. Event Planning wasn't a part of the plan of the girl  who always aspired for a secured government job. Until 2 years, before she took interest in it and thus 'Posh Peony Events' was born. Although she started off completely alone , with uncertainty, she presently has efficient teams to manage events. Her eco-friendly materials mixed with her creativity is what her clients like the most. She's a talkative bubbly girl but very passionate about work. Born in a strict family she has certain moral values embedded in her! She's an ambivert but a keen observer of things and very inquisitive. Curiosity runs in her veins. Needless to say she is not an open book and if anybody actually knows her then it has to be her gang of friends. She loves the hills, prefers tea over coffee, takes interest in handmade crafts and treasures memories in every way possible. Although an impromptu dancer, dancing for her is more than just a hobby. She even has a fascination for guitar but never learnt anything more than just the basics. She loves to read books but her busy schedule often doesn't allow her the same. A bit pessimistic outlook towards life, she loves getting appreciated for small things and finds happiness in the smallest of gestures. Her dating life has ended long before it even started. *Phew* Thanks to her interaction skills. Dishonesty and infidelity is a big turn off for her in any relationship. You will definitely find your author in her !