03. Location: Somewhere Near You

Published on : January 2, 2024

How are y'all doing? Your usual author here! Well ! Don't know where to start from!

You know, half of the time it's we who leave our hobbies ! Almost a year before I started this book with a lot of courage and love ! Then .... life happened! I wanted to come back here time and again but realised I never tried hard enough to make time for this ! And in all these months even if I left writing, it never left me ! Taking up the pen and creating something needs a lot of strength that should come from inside ! Guess it's a brave step on my part because I want to give the book I started , a proper shape and I need the same love and support from all of you!

And not to mention , in these 11 months I have seen people showering love on my creation time and again. Never expected that my story would touch so many young hearts out there ! And I guess thank you will be too small for the constant love and support. Instead I just want to make a promise to myself that I will stay loyal to my passion no matter what !

Chalo bohot ho gyi waddi waddi baatein!
Shuru karte hain aj ka karyakram leke Prabhu ka naam!

Disclaimer : Before starting this chapter, I want to request my old readers to just go and give the previous chapters a read for the recap of the ongoing story ! And for the newbies- thanks for giving the story a try !

Starting the new year with a long, fun chapter ahead! Sit back and enjoy!

HAPPY READING 💓

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
Jaane naa kahan woh duniya hai,
Jaane naa wo hai bhi ya nahi,
Jahan meri zindagi mujhse,
Itni khafa nahi..
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

" What the fasaddd mannn??! Ek toh ye sar phati jaanewaali garmi aur upar se I swear ye Hyderabadi markets ki condition itni kharab haina....shopping karne ki ichha hi chale jatey hain. I simply don't understand ki log aise market mein ek dusre ke bandboo sukhte huye kaise chalte hain." ( What the hell ! Firstly this scorching heat and moreover the condition of Hyderabadi markets is so poor that I almost lose the urge to do shopping . I simply don't understand how people walking through the markets amidst the foul smell of sweat and dirt!) ,Roopkatha said with a displeased face , scrunching her nose up while uttering the word 'bandboo' with a little more force.

The person beside her was busy trying out some pretty oxidised earrings and hence showed no interest in her words. Getting no response , Roop continued her monologue.

"Main keh rahi hoon...agar do minute aur idhar rukungi na toh I'll either melt or faint! " ( I am warning you, if I stay here for another minute,I will either melt or faint!) , letting out an audible sigh , Roopkatha irritatingly wiped off the beads of sweat from her forehead with her embroidered handkerchief.