40 🔫

Vegas

I arrived at the temple in the midst of my bodyguards. I felt like a king. For once in my fuckin life I really did feel like a king.

The monks knew I came bringing good tidings from the bank. I dropped my gifts of baskets filled with fresh fruits. I made sure Pete was by side while I walked round and offered libations to the temple god.

I only ask for success and more money and power.

My respect has suddenly increased. People bowed as I walked past. I felt on top of the world.

My life has been a hell of ups and downs, no downs really. No ups.

I suffered from abuse in my childhood. Abuse that made my mother commit suicide. I turn to drugs and lust for companion. Things got of hand when my father discovered I liked men.

He caught me one day, making love to the handsome doctor that came to treat my wounds. Because I was stubborn and got into fights with the gangs in the streets.

Abuse increased, my father would hit me several times, until I bleed. He wants to hit the gayness off my body. I strive to please him one way or the other.

I never stop thriving. My doctor lover left me with a broken heart after father threatened to kill him. I don't know where killed him. My memories are blurry now.
These days I have no-one to call lover or to trust.

Until I met a handsome flower, called Pete. Now I want him everywhere with me. He reminds me of doctor but a sweet kind of man.

I looked at him. He was closing his eyes in prayer. Is he praying for both of us? I haven't started exploring his body yet. But his body language shows he cares for me.

"Pete... Are you okay?" I asked touching his hair covering his small eyes.

Pete couldn't look me in the eye yet. He nodded.

He had done something wrong I can see his body language showing guilt. I will find out.

We returned to the car. Pete sat in the backseat and I sat beside him. I told the driver to take us to cozy hotel.

Then I faced Pete. I love to share my dark fantasy with him.
"You know why I choose you?"

Pete shook his head.

"I like you, I told you before."

"Khun I..."

"Do you like me?"

"I can't love someone like you Khun Vegas."

"Khun Vegas? So cute when you call me Khun Vegas." I smiled.

"I think if you love someone, the person deserves to be treated like a human being."

"Shut the fuck up!" I reached for his throat and squeezed. "Human being? Fuck you!"

Pete was choking so bad he started to gag, before I released my grip on him. He started to cough.

"Why, because I call you my pet?"

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I squinted my eyes still fuming in anger. I slide the screen.

My father's voice hity ears. "Where the heck are you? My house is been raided. The main family is about to cut my head off!"

"What do you want me to do, Papa?"

I moved the phone away from my ear. Before his harsh voice landed. "You're just as stupid as your mother! For asking me that stupid question!"

The call disconnected.

I twitched my jaw in annoyance. How did Kinn raid the house? What was this fuckery?

Could it be? Wait?

.....................

Pete

My heart dropped when Vegas disconnected the call. He glared at me. His face scrambled immediately. He dipped his hand in his pant pocket and brought out a Jack knife.

"Pete, what did you do?"

I blinked. Fear gripped me. I was sure going to die today.

"I have killed people in that spot you're sitting, so you better start talking!"

"I'm sorry," I stammered out and bowed my head.

"I fed you, you fucking idiot!"

Vegas took his phone again, he tried to control his anger, rubbing his forehead. He placed a call. He ordered for back ups to descend to his mansion and bring Kinn down.

"You love your master Kinn, so much huh?"

I shook my head. How do I tell him it was he that I was falling in love with. He grabbed my hair and pulled back my head. "Answer me when I talk to you. Do you want to die?"

"Khun Vegas forgive me..."

Vegas slowly traced the knife to my neck. My body vibrating from his touch. He patted my face and cleaned tears from my eyes.

"Why should I forgive you, my little pet?"

If I was to die today, I better say my mind once and for all.
"Give yourself up to the main family, Mr Korn will accept you."

"Isn't my life already destroyed because of them?"

"It's up to you to decide, Vegas."

Vegas widened his eyes. He punched me in the stomach immediately. The pain shot through my brain.
"You think because you have a pretty face that I fell for, you now have the guts to give me advice!"

Vegas eyes trailed down my bare chest, as the button had flew open.

I breathed rapidly. Vegas held my shirt and pulled me towards his body. His grazed his face along my cheeks as if searching my face for the perfect spot to place a kiss.

At this point I had to admit I was getting turned on. Every pain he inflicted on my body aroused me in a different way. I swallowed hard as I warmed up to him.

I placed my hand on his back, and rubbed gently.

"Why? I love you." Vegas whispered.

"I'm sorry. You can't continue to damage your mental health with this war. It's too much for you to bear alone," I said. I was genuinely worried about this man.

"Why would you do this Pete!" Vegas flared up again.

"Khun Vegas listen to me."

Vegas tore from my embrace. His face even meaner than before.
"Stop the car!" Vegas yelled at the driver.

The driver pulled over in the middle of the road. He pushed my chest towards the door. 
"Get down!"

I had to look at Vegas face to be sure he was serious about what he just said.
"I'm sorry. Khun Vegas."

"Get the fuck out of my car now!"

I quickly unlocked the door and dropped to the ground. Vegas poked his head out the door, giving me one final stern look before he banged the door shut.

The car zoomed off immediately.

........................