<Chapter 2>

-Edited

-----------------------------
Warning this chapter contains sexual assault and swearing if you do not like this stuff skip the chapter.
-------------------------------

"Come on lets go in girls!!" Bailey said. We all nodded and went into the strip club to have the Best night of our lives!! "Do you guys wanna go get a Martini before we sit down?" Ashley asks. "Sure!!" We all say in agreement. Ashley says ok and goes to the bar to get our Martini's while we find a spot to chill.

We find a spot and sit down. We all start talking when I hear an announcement saying that there special dancer is gonna be dancing tonight. Ashley finally gets back with our drinks and sits down. "Ashley did you know that the strip clubs special dancer is going to dance tonight?!" I say excitedly.

She looks at me with a smirk on her face and says " Yeah I did". I look at her and say how, she said " That's for me to know and you to possibly find out." I groan while the other girls giggle at me.
I start sipping on my Martini opening my phone to start scrolling through tiktok.

"Addie! What are you doing on your phone the dancer is out now!!" Hailey says quickly. I look up and see the dancer on the stage. I close my phone and put it on the table and start to watch the show. I noticed that the woman that was up there was wearing ( this outfit right here)

 I noticed that the woman that was up there was wearing ( this outfit right here)

With some black lase up heels (here you go)

It looked so sexy I wish I was up there wearing it

It looked so sexy I wish I was up there wearing it. The girls noticed I ogling the dancer and started teasing me about it.

I said I wasn't when I technically was, I just didn't want to admit it.
"I was looking at the outfit you asshats." I grumble angerly. They look at each other and nod only to look at me and say sorry. I say its ok but then I feel suspicious, because every time they do this they don't apologize.

I say nothing about it and just go back to watching the show.

Time skip..........

The show was done, so me and the girls decided to head to the dance floor to dance for a little bit. The dj then started to play some good beats. Me and the girls started to dance, Ashley started to twerk on a random dude and that's when I realized she was drunk.

I groaned and rolled my eyes. I stoped and said to myself they are having fun and now it's time for you to have some fun. Right when I started to dance again when a hand came right down on my ass.

Tw⚠️⚠️ If you don't like scenes like this I suggest scrolling to when it is over. Once it's over It will say Tw over that will mean it's the end of that.

I stop and furrow my eyebrows. Who the Fuck! Touched my ass!?
When I go to turn around two big hands grabbed my hips and pushed me against there chest. I gasp and start squirming trying to get out of there grip when I hear a groan.

No!!

My eyes widen and I stop moving. " Why'd you stop moving baby?~" the man whispers. " Get your fucking hands off of me now!!" I say angerly. He didn't let go of me.

He doesn't say anything and starts touching my thighs going up to squeeze my boobs. I start crying trying to get out of his grip before this went any further. " STOP!!" I scream. "Please!!"

Nobody heard me. I screamed again when I felt his hand trail back down my body.

Until I heard two voices yell" GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER NOW!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!". He doesn't react and keeps on doing it. Then two arms grab me and pull me away from his grasp. I grab onto those arms and continue balling my eyes out.

Tw over

I look over to see a beautiful woman with a black and blue pixie cut punching the living hell out of that man. The woman that was holding turned me around and asked me"Are you ok?!". I nod and start looking for my friends only to see them back at the table with security.

I look at the woman that was holding me and said" Thank you so much for helping me!! And please tell the other woman I said that she helped too.". I started to walk back to my friends only to feel a grip on my hands, I turn around and see the woman staring at me.

I tell her that my friends don't know were I am she nodded and said ok. She let me go and I started to walk back to my friends. " Addie is that you!?" I hear three voices yell. I look were they came from and see all three of them crying while running right to me.

I fall over with them toppling me. I sit up and hug them all crying with them again. They say I love you alot. I say it back. Once we were done hugging each other we stood up which is when they gave me look. " Where were you!?" They all asked. I told how they were dancing and some guy decided to touch me places I told him not too he didn't listen, and how two hot girls helped me with him.

When I finished they were crying again saying sorry that they couldn't help me. I said nothing and hugged them all again. They stopped crying and said " Want to leave and go to your house for a girls night?". I nodded. We exited the club and went into the car. We made it back to my apartment and went inside.

We all got changed into our pajamas and started to cuddle while watching our movie. Half way through the movie we were all asleep.

That's the second chapter done I hope you guys like it and I will see you guys, gals non-binary pals tomorrow bye!!😊

Words 1031

-Darkst