<Chapter 5>

Slight warning for this chapter- if you don't like stuff like this skip the chapter
-----------------------------
Lemon(not really smut)
Praise kink
Hair pulling kink
Pet names
------------------------------------
This is the next chapter finally Ive been able to get this out I'm sorry there has been no updates at all I've been busy with home and school stuff which stopped me from uploading but now that this is out you guys will be able to read more of it. Again I will try to update when I can so please do not get mad at me for not uploading. One more thing duckynotfound your getting your spicy stuff this time.(⁠◡⁠ ⁠ω⁠ ⁠◡⁠)
-------------------------------------

Recap from last chapter.............

I gasp out quietly liking the feeling that the nickname gave me. She grins hearing me and leans up to my ear whispering "What you like that?~" I blush and nod slowly. "Micah!! You were supposed to wait for me!" She whines. I noticed shes changed into a pair of basketball shorts paired with a black sports bra. I'm still looking at her when she notices me looking at her so I looked away quickly.

"Like what you see?~"

I look away blushing profusely. They both chuckle lowly.
-------------------------------------

"Before we do anything, we want to get to know you~" Spencer spoke her voice dropping an octave. I nod answering their question.

"Verbal answers baby~"

"O-ok."

I fucking stuttered great.

"Good girl~" They bring me to their living room and we sit down on the couch. It was silent. Too silent. Right when I thought they weren't going to say anything my thoughts were cut off by Micah. "Would you like to try some things with us tonight?" I furrowed my eyebrows not knowing what they were meaning.(she's stupid sometimes like me:)They noticed my sudden confusion and said " What we mean is, we would like to try some things with you if you want to of course?" (Consent is sexy people! Consent!!)

I nod feeling excited for what's to come. "Are you sure?" They ask. I nod quickly being impatient. It goes silent again but a comfortable silence. They don't say anything for what it feels like hours.

Suddenly before I could say anything I was pinned down to the back of the couch with Spencers hands on the sides of the couch next to my head. I look back and my eyes widen a bit in shock at the sudden movement. They gave each other a look and then turned their attention back to me

"What?~ You like that slut?~" My eyes widen even more and my breathing hitches. I don't answer and they didn't like that. " Verbal answers please or you'll be punished."

"Ok M-Micah" They both nod accepting my answer. I then zone out.

"Addison? You ok?" I blink quickly looking at my surroundings and I nod.

"Yeah"

"Mk"

"We're going to bring you upstairs to our bedroom so we can continue this ok?" I nod letting Spencer pick me up by my thighs.

(Thighs save lives am I right?)

We make it up into the bedroom and they drop me onto the bed. I bounce from the force giggling at the same time. I stop giggling when I hear nothing from them and I look up to them staring at me. "What...?"

"Oh nothing...its just you look so pretty spread out for us like this that's all" I start blushing again covering up my face with both of my hands. "Don't cover your beautiful face baby~" I slowly remove my hands and let them fall at my sides. I zone out again for what it feels like the 50th time today.

Things happened so quickly I don't even know who did what first.

All of a sudden a burst of pleasure shot through me like a bullet. "A-ahn~" I moan out. I look down and see the top of Micahs head and realize that Micah has started to suck on my neck. "Micah~" I moan out. Micah then groans out "Don't say my name like that or I'll lose my mind." I nodded, but at the same time I thought what if I didn't listen to her, what if I continued to say her name like that, what would she do about it? Thinking about all the possibilities got me very aroused.

"-ddison! Addison, are you okay? We've been calling your name for the past few minutes."

"Y-yeah I'm fine I was just thinking about something that's all." They both nod looking at me unconvincingly. "Are you sure you want to do this right now? Cause if not we can just stop this altogether and do something else that doesn't include this,Ok?" Spencer spoke softly.

"Yes I'm sure!!, it's just I'm not super experienced in this kind of department sooo, I have no clue what to do...."

"That's ok!! If you want us to do something for you or to you please ask. No need to be shy, ok baby?" I nod answering their question. "Do you want to continue what we were doing?"

"Yes please~"I whine out desperately. They chuckle at my desperation.

"Can you strip for us princess~?" I nod quickly getting up. I took off my dress and heels laying back on the bed with a black bra and black panties. While stripping my clothes off I noticed how their eyes darkened a little when they trailed down my body and it made me excited for what's to come.( My grandma calls fucking underwear panties😂)

"Is it ok if we start now?"

"Yeah"

Micah gets up from her spot and goes between my legs bending down so her heads between my thighs.. Her between my thighs starts giving me thoughts. Dirty ones to be exact. " You good baby girl?"

"Ye-yes it's fine."

"Ok well I'm going to start now, ok? Also Spencer is gonna start up there ok?"

"Mk"

Micah then starts nibbling on the inner part of my thighs making me gasp out and grab the top of her head softly. She then groans out. I moan out loudly because Spencer has now started to bite and suck at my neck harshly. "Can you lift your hips so I can pull down your underwear please?"

I nod moaning out softly and lift my hips letting her pull down my underwear. "Wow.. you're so wet.. makes me think what you would taste like..." She blows out air against my wet dripping pussy and it makes me twitch in pleasure. "Pl-please d-do, Ahn! Any-anything to me! Please!" I moan out between every word.

"Good girl~~.. asking for what you want, you deserve it." She then dives between my legs and licks a stripe up between my pussy folds straight to my clit making me moan out lewdly. She doesn't stop. And I'm glad she didn't. Whilst she's doing that and still I'm moaning out loudly Spencer catches my lips in a messy kiss making every moan I make slip into her mouth.

"Ahh~ please I'm c-close~" I moan between my words.

"Hmmm.. I don't know should we let her cum Micah?"Spencer spoke teasingly.

"Mmm..I don't know.."Micah spoke in the same tone.

"Please!! I need to c-come it hurts!" I moan out starting to tear up.

"Aww..ok baby we'll let you come~" One more lick across my clit and I came hard all over Micah's face. My vision blurs  white for a couple minutes when it goes away I realise I came all over her face.

As I went to apologize she cut me off saying "It's ok baby you taste good~"

My face flushes a light pink and they chuckle at it. Spencer then said"Ok let's get you cleaned and we'll go to bed for the night. Ok?"

"Ok"I answered tiredly. Spencer went and grabbed what I think was a wet cloth and cleaned me and Micah off. She and Micah put a t-shirt and underwear on me. Next thing you know it I was fast asleep. But I did hear them say one more thing that made my heart melt. "We love you so much already even if we just met you three days ago...love you get some sleep."

I smiled and closed my eyes.

Hey guys sorry for not updating I've been very busy with school and I've also just had very bad writers block so that's why I did not update. But heres this chapter hope you like I will try and update this more often.

1439 words

-Darkst