Email Interlude 2.

Track List:

Paradise Circus, Massive Attack

Dreams, The Cranberries

From: rfarrell@theseus.org.uk

To: evan@ryker.com

Subject: Concerns and Accelerator

Hi Evan,

Apologies for missing your emails over the weekend; I had personal commitments so didn't check my inbox.

Honestly, I believe Ryker is in an incredible position for a startup. There's great VC funding around, especially in New York. A relocation to Silicon Valley doesn't seem reasonable yet, if at all - my instinct tells me that being outside of that bubble might actually serve your brand far better. You know, immunisation against all the typical tech-bro criticisms.

I look forward to hearing more about the accelerator programme - can you send me some details?

Warmest wishes,

Ray Farrell

Founder and CEO
Theseus

***

From: evan@ryker.com

To: rfarrell@theseus.org.uk

Subject: RE: Concerns and Accelerator

Hi Ray,

No worries! You mentioned that your friend's birthday was coming up, did you have a good time?

Thanks so much for putting my mind at ease, I had a total crisis that NYC was screwing us over in terms of Ryker's marketing position and missing out on opportunities for funding and investor awareness. But you're right, Silicon Valley isn't us and it would look weird af and out of character for what we're building. Ryker is rooted in the East Coast, why move West before we're ready?

On the accelerator - it's a huge opportunity for us and I'm really thinking we should have you out here. I know you're London-based but your expertise for our strategy and branding would help. Would you be comfortable coming out? Like I said before, it's 2 weeks intensive, but we'll cover all your costs for the time you're out with us.

I just can't see it being a success without you. Say yes.

Ev

CEO

***

From: gerardfarrell1958@gmail.com

To: rfarrell@theseus.org.uk

Subject: Farrell Family Meetup

Hi Ray,

I am emailing your work address because you told your mother that this is the best place to contact you. Do you not use your mobile now? Let me know if your mother has this right, I was surprised by it.

As you may remember, my cousins hold regular reunions in Belfast around Easter. You couldn't make this year's because of work, but your Auntie Lorraine had to reorganise it anyway because of Grandad Ross having all that business with the pneumonia. So now it will be hosted towards the end of this month. We wondered if you would be free and wanting to come with your mother and I.

We will be booking flights and hotels soon. Let me know please.

Love,

Da