Aesthetics and synopsis

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of my imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

© Heidi Mae Wahlberg 2022 All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the prior written permission of Heidi Wahlberg, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review or to promote the book.

Cover by: maroohpublisher on fiverr

Summary:

A daring escape. A fateful encounter. A stormy winter night...

Haven is desperate. There is no time to waste. She must get away. Now. But her daring escape doesn't shield her from danger. In her haste to leave, with no real plan in mind, she finds herself alone on a snowy, desolate road with no way out. Terrified that her tormentor will find her, she's sure she's made a grave mistake.

Alec is a loner. When he comes across a beautiful woman, his first instinct is to mind his own business. But he's no stranger to the dangers of life in the wilderness. He can't leave her to die.

Haven's quest for refuge forces her to confront her past and begin the healing process. But her journey to self-discovery is not without obstacles. Her new roommate is a mystery. He's cold, aloof, and seems to be hiding something. As Haven struggles to understand him, she finds herself drawn to him despite his prickly exterior.

As the long winter wears on, Haven's feelings for Alec grow stronger, but he remains distant. But as Alec slowly lets down his guard, she realizes her freedom and her heart are at stake. Together, they must navigate the treacherous terrain of their hearts as they come to terms with the past and look to the future.

Will Haven find the freedom and happiness she so desperately seeks, or will she get her heart broken in the process? Find out in this gripping tale of survival, self-discovery, and unexpected love!

https://a.co/d/iEZbigS

//Mature: Sexual content, language, references of past violence.
TW:   References of past domestic abuse

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPi1UW0oMe8&list=PLlQ_UebBZEc2-gqtoEfUqxKmHkykK2AW0&index=26

Aesthetics