Chapter Two

Robin Arellano

She walked with me to the boys bathroom after first period.

"I could've walked here myself you know." I told her

"I know." She said back to me

I don't know why but that made me smile.

"Alright I'm gonna clean this up ok?"

"What? No, let me help you." She insisted.

"No I can do it myself. I promise it won't take long."

"Fine. I'll be waiting here."

"Alright, hermosa."

I saw her cheeks flush pink and I smiled walking into the bathroom.

"See the sign? It says 'Boys'."

"Yeah boys not fags."

I heard as I was walking into the bathroom.

I saw three boys standing right in my way as their facial expressions changed when they saw it was me.

"Dipshits. Move." I said and they moved right away.

I saw Finn as I walked by them.

"Hey Finn. What's happening?" I said looking at him through the mirror, while I started to wash the blood of my knuckles.

"You know just keeping on, keeping on, I guess." He said to me.

I looked at the three boys still standing staring at me like someone's lost puppy.

"Uh-huh. Moose got some damn sharp teeth. Knuckles bled all first period." I said to Finn.

They started to leave the bathroom.

"Wait." I said to catch their attention while grabbing napkins.

"Fuck with Finn again," I turned to look at them," I fuck with you."

They nodded, but didn't move.

"You can leave now." I said waving my hand for them to leave.

They left, and I started to fold a paper towel so I could tape it around my knuckles.

"Thank you." Finn said, as he walked beside me to the urinal.

"You're gonna have to stand up for yourself one of these days." I said to him

"Yeah I know. Hey why'd you fight Moose?"

"He was just shit talking about Camila, pretty sure he'd back down. Nope." I said cuasing me and Finn to laugh.

"I was so surprised when he swung to be honest."

"Did you have too? Look like you really hurt him." He said as he washed his hands

"I was just gonna knock his ass down, wale on him a little bit. But that wouldn't draw no blood. In a situation like that, the more blood the better. For the crowd you know. Makes a stronger point" I said while holding my taped up fist.

"I've seen Texas Chainsaw Massacre Friday night, you seen it?" I told Finn while smiling.

"That movie is rated R my dad would never take me to see that." Finn answered as he threw his dirty paper towel into an open stall.

"My uncle takes me to the drive-in. We see everything. But man that movie, it's the best ever."

"Better than Enter the dragon?"

"Well ok maybe second best." I said making us both chuckle at my statement.

"You know. I want to see a Bruce Lee movie one day. Like uh, maybe if it comes on tv you know?"

"Yeah, yeah you will. Hey, you got time to stop by my house after school?"

"Math again?" He asked.

"Mr. Johnson talks to fast, he doesn't explain it right not like you. Can you walk me through it? If I get another F in suspended."

"Will Camila be there?" He asked me while smirking at me a little .

"Always." I answered while smiling.

"Yeah sure." He said.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:
__________________________

We walked out of the bathroom and I was met with Camila, standing in front of me. She looked annoyed

"You took forever." She said.

"Im sorry Cam, I was talking with Finn." I said to her, hoping she wouldn't be too pissed.

She looked over at Finn who was standing next me after I said that.

"Hi Finney." She said to him.

"Hey Camila." He said back.

She looked back at me and tried to hide her smile.

"Fine but next time you get in a fight and your knuckles are all bloody I'm helping you ok?" She said in sorta a serious way.

"Ok, got it." I said.

She grabbed my hand and all three of us walked to class.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:
__________________________
AN: new chapter!!