Chapter Three

Camila Flores

After school ended we walked back to Robins house to drop our bags off.

"Hey, so Finney's coming over today to help me with math." He told me

"Ok, that's fine."

"Alright, we'll do you want to go to the store really quick to get some candy and pop?" He asked me hoping I would say yes.

"Sure" I smiled.

I wish I never agreed.

As we were walking out of the store, I saw a black van.

Like the black van.

"Robin, I think we should go the other way." I told him, my voice serious.

"What? Why?" He asked like if wasn't obvious.

I looked at him confused.

"Do you not see that black van?" I asked quietly.

"Don't worry cam, it'll be fine I'll protect you, ok?" He said.

I wanted to believe him I was just too scared that the grabber was going to do something.

"Robin-"

"Hey, it's fine ok? I mean there's no other way home that we know we'll just walk past him." He said, trying to reassure me.

Reluctantly, I nodded.

And yet, I was right...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:
__________________________

I woke up on a dirty mattress, my eyes hurt like hell and I couldn't see clearly.

"Robin?" I say with a trembling voice, trying to find him.

"I'm sorry cariño, I should've walked the other way." I heard him say.

Yeah you should have.

I looked around to see where he was, and I found him sitting in a corner by a black phone. The cord was cut off so i didn't think for a second that it would work.

I went over to him and held his cheek in my hand, I lifted his face up and saw dried up tears on his cheeks.

He's been crying. I don't think I've ever seen Robin cry before.

"Robin don't cry, ok it's gonna be fine I promise." I said in a sweet voice to get him to stop blaming himself for the situation we were in.

I sat down next to him on the dirty floor and hugged him. I was terrified with my life of what was going to happen to us, I knew Robin didn't care what happened to him though. He was always so selfless when it came to my safety.

"I'm sorry. This is all my fault." He said in almost a whisper.

"It's ok, it's ok I forgive you." I said trying to hold back my own tears.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:
__________________________

After hours of sitting in the room, it became dark.

The lights suddenly turned on and I lightly flinched as they did.

The door opened and I scooted back on the bed closer to Robin. I grabbed his hand to calm myself. I always liked the feeling of our skin on each other's.

The grabber came down with a mask on so we couldn't see his face. No one knew what he looked like. I mean obviously.

He walked closer to us so he in front of the mattress.