Chapter Six

Camila Flores.

I was lying down, while Robin was sitting on the edge of the bed.

I sat up quick as the door opened.

The grabber opened the door with a tray in his hand.

I was hoping he made something else other then eggs. They're not all that in my opinion but I couldn't be ungrateful, not in my current circumstances.

"We're starving." I said, for both of us.

He looked around the room and saw the bars that was supposed to be on the window.

He dropped the tray, the food spilling everywhere.

I was taken aback by this. Why did he just do that?

"Why is the bar not on the window?" He asked mad.

"I don't know." I said in a tone that sounded offended, even though I wasn't.

"You have been the only ones down here the past 2 days, why is it on the fucking ground?" He asked, aiming the question more towards me.

"She said she doesn't know." Robin answered for me.

"Robin." I said quietly to get him to not butt in this conversation.

"Answer me little girl." He said, walking up towards us.

I was contemplating on weather I should tell him or not.

If I lied he probably would've given us both a bad punishment.

But if I told the truth, he would've given me a punishment but not one as bad, hopefully.

"I tried climbing out the window and it broke off." I told him

He just stared at me and didn't say a word.

I turned my head a little but kept eyes on him.

I felt Robin's hand on my lower back, probably to comfort me.

"Come with me." He said in a harsh voice.

"What? Where?" I asked wanting to know.

"Never mind where. Come." He said grabbing my arm.

"Hey what the hell are doing?" Robin asked, mad he put hands on me.

I looked at Robin before he closed the door, we made eye contact, with fear in my eyes and rage in his.

"I'm gonna teach her a lesson." He said as he dragged me upstairs, making sure to lock the door so Robin wouldn't come and try to save me.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:
__________________________

TW!

He took me too the living room, I'd presume since there was a couch and a tv.

He threw me on the ground and I backed away from him with my hands until I was against the edge of the couch.

"You know I'm gonna have to repair that now." He said like it was the hardest thing in the world.

I stayed silent.

"You wanna know something? Hm? You're not even supposed to be here right now. It was just supposed to be him. But since you can't stay away from him for one hour I had to take you along with him!" He said, yelling at me.

I was hoping Robin would here this so that when I went back downstairs I wouldn't have to explain much.

"Why'd you go for him then? If we're always together?"