𝟢𝟢𝟨. 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀

𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝟫:𝟥𝟥𝖺𝗆
𝖺𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍

•••

Weeks went by as Autumn and Riley got to know each other more. Living with each other got easier overtime as they learned each other's lifestyles day by day.

It was finally time to tell their parents the news. Riley was nervous to tell her parents, but Wick damn near passed out by the thought of telling his mother.

"Does she even really have to know?" He whined.

"Autumn...yes! Why are you so scared?!"

"I just know how she is. She's the only person I'm scared of."

"You gotta let that fear go."

"I'll let it go when I'm six feet under," he sighs as he flips over his eggs on the stove.

"What time is the reservation at the restaurant?"

"Like five."

"Okay," Riley leans back and forth to get off the couch.

She was finally starting to show. It'd been two months since she's been pregnant.

"You good over there?" He asks as he continues to cook.

"Yea, this lil bubble stomach just feels weird to have."

"You can barley even notice it. Just wait until you're like eight months. You're gonna be huge."

She looks at him with a straight face.

He laughs, "Calm down Ry."

She rolls her eyes as she walks into the kitchen, "You are very annoying sometimes."

"Aww, too bad," he jokingly frowns.

Ry playfully shoves him as she opens the fridge to get a bottle of water.

"Chilll woman. Before this food land on the floor."

"I'm still kinda shocked you know how to cook."

"Girl, I am from Louisiana."

She chuckles, "The way you said that was funny as hell. Your accent so thick."

"Girl, I am from Louisiana," he repeats as he gets two plates from the cabinet.

"You are so dumb," She sits at the kitchen table as he brings their food over.

"So boom, it's just a lil sum slight.; eggs, bacon, grits," he says as he shows off his plate like a 5th grade project.

"Aww so proud of you."

They begin to eat breakfast as they watch TV from the living room.

"Bro why are we watching 'Let's Make A Deal'?" He says as he grabs the remote to change the channel.

"I don't even know...I don't even watch TV if I'm being honest."

"Nah I gotta put you on to some shows."

"I'm good."

"So what you gonna do when you get too pregnant to work?"

She laughs, "Too pregnant?"

"Yea when you get huge."

"Okay...you ain't have to say that."

He chuckles a little bit, "What you gonna do all day?"