𝟢𝟣𝟢. 𝖾𝗎𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖺

𝗋𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗒
𝟣𝟤:𝟣𝟢𝖺𝗆
𝖺𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍

•••

"He left," I explain to Ivone the whole situation that had just happened.

"To where?"

"I don't know, a hotel?"

"Yea most likely, Im at me and Princes' Bnb and he's not here... what are you going to do?"

"I have no idea," I frown. "He literally ghosted me, then after I told him I was pregnant we had established that we were going to co-parent, and now he has feelings for me?"

"I mean, a lot could change in a couple months. I don't find it that shocking. Y'all literally live together. Do you want to be with him?"

"...I don't know."

"Riley, just think about how you thought about him before. You were so excited to see him in concert. You were damn near drooling for that man. Now he lives with you. You are literally pregnant by him. Now, instead of you making him feel like the prize, it's the other way around! You have the chance to try a relationship out with him."

"You know what? You're right! I literally dreamed of getting to talk or see him again. I'm taking this situation for granted."

"Now go get your baby daddy back!"

I laugh as I hang up the phone and struggle to get off my bed. I grab my jacket, head to my car, & search the nearest hotels.

On my third hotel, I finally found the one he is in.

I knock on his room door, "It's me."

It takes him a couple seconds to open the door, but when he does, I was now face to face with him.

I take a good look at him. His soft caramel skin. His perfectly placed tattoos. His cute little dreads. The two beauty marks on his face. His soft, plump lips. The veins in his arms. His clean, clear polished fingernails. The rings on his fingers.

I've been so worried and stressed over everything, I forgot how perfect he was to me.

He's made mistakes, yes, but I have too. I can't hold those against him.

I shove myself into his arms, and kiss him passionately. He closes the door behind me, then wraps his arms around me.

"I love you," I blurt out.

And within no time, he says back, "I love you."

"I want to try this; us."

He looks at me, just a little shocked, "Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, stop asking me before I change my mind," I chuckle.

He laughs as he kisses me again. Our kiss continues as we make it to the bed.

I lay on my back as he stands infront me. I stare at him in awe as he takes his shirt off.

His tattoos, ugh.

{example}

He leans over me as he begins to kiss on my neck.

I get chills as if it's our first time.

"Remind me what you like?" He says seductively into my ear as he slowly lifts my shirt.

"Everything. Anything."

He chuckles, "Everything, Anything huh?"

"Yes, yes."

He helps me take my shirt off completely and begins to kiss my cleavage.

I squirm to take my leggings off as he unbuttons his jeans.

"I've been waiting to do this for so long," he removes his jeans and hovers over me once again, kissing me from my collarbone, to my panty line.

His shaft rubs against my body through his boxers, turning me on even more.

He looks deep into my eyes for consent; I nod my head.

He unveils himself, softly grabs my waist, and slowly enters himself inside of me.

My back arches from the pleasure. I grip on the sheets as I throw my head back.

"Fuck," I whine softly.

His hands trace my body, "You like that?"

I moan aloud as I nod my head. He leans down to continue kissing my body all over. I wrap my arms around him, fiddling my fingers through his hair.

His grunts are so seductive, they just turned me on even more.

"Mm, slower or faster?" He asks in my ear.

"Whatever you want, you know what you're doing."

He smirks as he goes deeper, making me moan abruptly.

"Fuck, you feel so good," he groans.

He really knows how to make me feel good about myself.

"You make me feel so good," I say.

"I do?"

"Yes."

"I do?"

"Yess," I moan.

"Good, you deserve to feel good, you deserve everything."

He kisses me on the lips passionately , then grunts, "Fuck, I'm bouta cum. Where you want it?"

"In me, please."

"In you? Ain't that gone give you twins?"

"Yea you definitely failed sex-ed."

He did a couple more thrusts until he groaned aloud, finishing himself inside of me.

"Ugh, that feels so good," I unclench my legs around him as he falls beside me.

"It feels good when I nut in you?"

"Mhm," I try to catch my breath. "I woulda did more but you know, being pregnant makes me a little less flexible."

He chuckles, "I know, that's why I didn't ask you to do anything. I wanted to do all the work," he wraps his arms around me.

"Aww, how considerate."

"I had a lot of tension I needed to release."

"You definitely did that."

He laughs a bit, "So, with you being my girl and all now, what's next? Like for us."

"I have no idea. We already live together. I guess we just enjoy it Nigga."

"Oh, I am."

"You are?"

"Hell yea. Are you?"

I turn to look at him with a grin on my face. I kiss him softly, "I am."