chapter 2

Chapter 2:

Loki Pov:

I never thought meeting a new omega could be so intense. The second those elevator doors opened I was hit with a sweet scent that pulled me into a trance. I was completely unaware that my own scent would send her into a heat. I have a lot of self restraint with my instincts, especially those that tell me to mate and claim. I hated the way the others gave in to their instinct, but I could tell they were never really like that with Y/N. 

They also failed to mention that I was moving in to her, that probably would have been good for her to know so it wasn't as intense. I was probably going to get a hounding for holding a sword to Captain America's throat, but it was pure instinct. She is my omega, I knew from the second I smelled her. Y/N smells like fresh lavender, wild flowers with an undertone of honey. But with her heat that undertone of honey was heightened and was truly the most intoxicating smell on the planet. Just a small whiff and I wanted to get on my knees and worship that beautiful little omega.

I got comfy on the couch that I'd just set up, I figured I'd make a nest in the communal space so the others watching us wouldn't feel uncomfortable with us being in a room alone. Plus I don't want y/n to feel uncomfortable either, I'd rather her invite me into her space when she's ready and I'm certainly not going in or doing anything to her while she's in heat.

 Other than cuddling her, feeding her and giving her pain meds. She can't consent properly when her heat is ripping her to shreds, I don't want to take advantage of her while she's vulnerable. Y/N's scent drifted closer towards me, I just want her to scent me. Then I can return that favour.

"Is the nest ready?" Y/N's voice sounded weak, I turned around to see her in shorts and a tank top. She looked exhausted. "Yeah it's ready for you." She walked and took a seat grabbing a stuffed animal and snuggling into it. I sat on the arm chair at the side of the nest I built not wanting to push any boundaries. We were still strangers to one another. "Are you not joining?" Y/n asked with a confused look on her face.

 "I will once I get to know you better omega. I do not want to rush things with you. Plus you being in heat makes you vulnerable." I explained and she accepted my answer easily. "I didn't get you a gift." I furrowed my brow at her. "I went on vacation and I got everyone but you a gift because I didn't know you were here." She looked so sad that she had left me out of the gift buying my heart melted. 

"Nothing to worry about. Maybe next time." I smiled at her but her eyebrows were still furrowed, almost like she was thinking. Her face lit up suddenly and she scrambled out of the nest running across the room. "Omega what are you doing?" I questioned slightly worried, omegas usually stayed in their nest from the first day of their heat to the last. Y/N was certainly different, just like the others said she was. She came back with a large bag in her hand.

She handed me the plastic bag and pulled out a fluffy, brown stuffed bear. "I won him at a carnival. I don't want to leave you out." The fur of the stuffed animal felt amazing under my fingers. "Thank you, are you sure you want to give him to me?" Y/N nodded enthusiastically. "Can I give you a hug?" I asked not wanting to push any boundaries. 

Y/N opened her arms and smiled, I walked the small space between us and hugged her, feeling her snuggled into my chest was the best feeling. A small whimper escaped Y/N's lips, I pulled back immediately. She gripped her abdomen, her heat was causing her pain. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed pain relief and a cold drink. Sam had just come up with a fan too, seeing y/n he immediately plugged it in and sat on the other side of the room. This was going to be a long week.

3 days later-

Y/NS POV:

That was the worst heat I've ever experienced. Me and Loki barely got to know each other because i was a horny mess that was constantly hot or in pain. Loki's was great moral support though and definitely had more self restraint than me. He looked after me as well, all while not pushing any boundaries.

 He wasn't like the others said he was; I had heard stories that he was mean, selfish, arrogant, sarcastic, a total self absorbed prick pretty much any insult under the sun. But he was the opposite of that, I don't know what he's like with other people but if the team are horrible to him, I can see why he's mean back. Guess i'll find out soon enough. I can finally go back to the normal living quarters, my heat is over.

Showering felt great, I always felt dirty after heats and the hot water felt great on my aching muscles. I walked out of the bathroom and into my temporary bedroom to see Natasha sitting on my bed smirking. "Hey Natty." I raised my eyebrow, she is up to something. "Hey солнышко"(hey little sun) "I've come to see if you were okay." That smirk still on her face. "I'm fine, what are you smirking at?" She put her hand to her chest in mock offence. 

"Me? Smirking? Never." She joked. "And i'm smirking at you and your lover." I rolled my eyes before responding. " He's not my lover, not yet anyway." "Not yet you say." Then a knock sounded at the door I pulled on a pair of pyjama shorts and a crop top before opening it to find Loki standing there. "Hey Loki" I smiled up at the tall god, "Hello darling" "Hey Loki" Natasha called, my cheeks burning red. Why did she have to be so embarrassing. "Hello Lady Natasha." Loki called back politely. 

"I just came to ask you if you would like to go out some time. I think midgardians call it a date?" Loki turned his attention back to me, he wants to go on a date. Most alpha's just mark and claim whats their when they meet their omega but he wants to get to know me first. Nat's teasing ooooh's sounded behind me, making Loki smirk a little bit and the light hearted teasing. "Nat shut up!" I shouted playfully but in slight warning. 

"No, now answer your lover boy." I rolled my eye's at the assassin. "Yes Loki, I would love to go on a date with you." He smiled at me, "Well your 'lover boy' will pick you up tomorrow at 7, I'll ask friday to guide me to your room." I punched his shoulder playfully at the nickname causing him to chuckle. Hearing his laugh was just as amazing as listening to his voice. "How about we go and see the others, maybe they have lunch ready." I suggested with my stomach growling. Me, Nat and Loki walked to the elevator to go to the main living quarters, I grabbed my suitcase full of gifts on my way down.

As per usual the team was arguing over what to order for lunch. I rolled my eyes, sneaking up on the arguing team. "Why don't we order Moroccan food?" I chimed in behind the team. All of them are either screaming or jumping at my words. "What's so scary about Moroccan food?" I tilted my head casually. "Nothing just don't sneak up on us like that." Tony was still holding his chest.

 " You guys are supposed to be superheroes and yet you still get 'snuck up on' by me." I chuckled, pulling Loki and my suitcase to my spot on the couch. "We're not working right now, so we don't have to be on guard. Friday tells us when the tower is being attacked or when someone was sneaking up on us." A Big smirk played across my face knowing that I told Friday not to tell the team when I was sneaking around to pull pranks.

 "You did something to friday!" Tony gasped. "No I didn't, you must of forgotten to tell her." Loki was smirking at my antics and so was Nat. Nat knew I told friday not to warn them plus she never got scared when I did sneak up on them. Tony checked friday and she told him that he never told her so he told her right then but I knew friday wouldn't listen.

I quietly sent Nick Fury and the other avengers that either lived off sight or were on missions the video of all the team getting scared by me. Friday always recorded them. We were sat down waiting for food and talking when Fury called in. "Please don't say there's a mission" Bucky complained, me knowing full well it wasn't a mission. 

"Team, did you really shit your pants at Y/N suggesting Moroccan food for lunch?" The team collecting said my name in a 'are you serious' tone. "Sorry my finger must of slipped" I said all while smirking. Food arrived just as Fury hung up. "Fury is going to send that to other shield agents." Sam put his hand to his face in embarrassment. "I thought it was hilarious." Loki chimed in. "Of course you do, you wait til your on the receiving end of your omega's pranks." Clint added. "She would never be able to prank me or scare me. I am unbeatable" Loki looked at me with an eyebrow lifted. "Oh you're on Loki, I will win. I will never lose." 

word count 1663