Zarestrū

◤                   ◥

.·:*¨༺           ᴱⁿᵗʳʸ ᴼⁿᵉ           ༻¨*:·.
◣                   ◢

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲

In an age of war an Aaronic being was born. To progress and concur for that exact reason. To bring peace and to zeal which seemed impossible through all violence. With no knowledge of sanity and flaws in which made people human, in which made beings living creatures. Created to slaughter and kill and be of comfort to one (her creator) Zarestrū was preeminent on bringing victory and zeal.

Gaining a will of her own the artificially created being was granted many resources and openings to progress by her saying. Coming off unexpressive, cold, reserved, calm, toneless etc. she rarely experiences emotions or feelings such as sadness, pain, embarrassment, joyful, content, scared, worried ect. Learning more about the topics at hand it is possible for her to feel and understand things. She now is experiencing the feeling of anger. Her aggression has become almost unmatched by her peers.

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞

Zarestrū RazingGod (Honorably royal of the undestined)

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬

She is an Aaronic hellhound, a being who has many strengths as well as an interesting composure and look. They were originally designed as guardians of those who were too weak to stand up against the strongest beings. They are currently acting in that role as well. They are immortal beings who live to fight. They are bred for war.

𝐀𝐠𝐞

Her appearance seems to be a young women that is no more than 20 but no less than 18. Her actual age is N/A.

𝐎𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Currently serving the kingdom of Ziovathium as now queen of the Aaronic hellhounds. As well as continuing to train under her father.

◤                   ◥
.·:*¨༺           ᴱⁿᵗʳʸ ᵀʷᵒ           ༻¨*:·.
◣                   ◢

𝐏𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲

She was built to withstand and overcome. With the orders of her father, Zeinjin RazingGod she is programmed to listen and obey. Being made with real organs and bodily functions, she is an artificial creation that is passed it's time. Having the ability like any other being such as learning, processing and actions upon without strict orders to do so, some things come easier than others.

𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

She is capable of all imaginable, it is unknown what her limits are considering more things are being found out about her day by day. Being made to withstand, contain, and abide by mainly anything her physical limits along with capabilities are astonishing. Her mental capabilities are unknown of their full capacity and may be uncovered in due time.