Sęëkêr Vįšagė

Name: Sęëkêr Vįšagė

Last name: RazingGod

Species: Aaronic hellhound summon

Height: 7'10

Gender: male

Age: unknown

Weight: 460 kgs

Likes: chaos, victory, war

Dislikes:  anything existing, non existing, ignorance

Overview

The summon of the void and abyssal bounds

The summon of the void and abyssal bounds. Born from the Abyss and void itself it became its ruler, taking a form in which all light feared and making it into something greater at a greater purpose. Being able to take on the form of anything imaginable. Placed into a black diamond it was put into a being to serve for a greater purpose.

Abilities

[HOLY GIFT] Holy power of judgement smite, The more evil one has done the more spears of absolute damage hit them if they get caught in the area.

[CHAOS MANIPULATION] The user can create, shape and manipulate the chaotic forces in the universe, allowing them to manipulate probability or manipulate and even shatter reality. They are able to change, mutate, destroy or otherwise manipulate any matter, space/time, living beings, organizations or minds and spirits as well as containing it, so it doesn't spread or spreads only on desired way. ( such as [VOIDABYSS] Able to create and control darkness itself, weather that would be dark matter, shadows, or the void and abyss itself)

[FREEDOM]

the user's sheer force of will overrides everything put against them, making them completely free

I. PERSONALITY
Quiet, calm, collective. Doesn't speak unless is spoken to. His way of speech to his summoner would be through the void of her mind most of the time. Very intelligent and a very mysterious being. Can come off firmly with a bit of aggression and cocky playfullness however he does so with understanding. Has a very judgmental and intimidating demeanor.