Zaragoza

Name: Zaragoza, skull empress and the maiden of death

Last name: RazingGod

Species: Aaronic hellhound summons

1. Information

Height: 7'6

Gender: female

Age: unknown

Weight: 457kgs

Likes: peppermint, blood, victory, giants, goblins, poison, chemistry, physics, music

Dislikes: entitlement behavior, human made machines, retardation

Overview

The summon of the disembodied

The summon of the disembodied. Born in the hell fire of the planet of Titus, taken hold a form in which giants fear. Being able to withstand the most drastic atmospheric changes within the dimensions, realities and worlds her spirit would carry on its legacy. Stored in a ruby like gem she was taken to be placed deep with a being to be used as a guardian summon.

Abilities and powers

[CREATION AND DESTRUCTION EMBODIMENT] The user embodies the creation and destruction, jump starting and breathing life into the universe but also to destroy it and begin a new. The cycle of creation and destruction is never ending and as such a being with this power is immutable and indestructible.

Whilst the user embodies the two opposites, it's possible that he/she can use either of those sides for more compromising causes, rather than completely using apocalyptic methods, hence bringing a better end to a specific crisis.

[CAUSALITY MANIPULATION] Users can manipulate causality, the relationship between causes and effects, allowing them to decide what happens and what doesn't, when and how. There is no need for a "why" however, as the why of something is determined by causality itself, which is at the users' command, making it one of the few powers that reasonably don't need a reason.

The causal alterations can be either specific or systemic. Specific alterations are momentary ones, naturally ceasing with their realization i.e. Absolute Wish. Systemic Alterations permanently changes the causal structure of reality, enforcing new chains of fate upon it until the user decides otherwise.

All forms of existence and phenomena rely on causality. Because of this, the power to manipulate it naturally overrides any other power put against it, as they all rely on causality to work.

[ABSOLUTE WILL]

The user has limitless willpower, which can be applied to achieve virtually anything through sheer force of intent. The user is completely immune to all forms of control, and possesses a complete and total freedom due to their willpower overriding anything put against them. Beings with immense willpower are capable of pushing themselves to, and then beyond, their limits through sheer force of will - Absolute Will takes this further, allowing the user to completely and perfectly transcend any and all limitations simply by willing themselves to, going so far as to gain a complete and total control over themselves, making their existence answer to their will alone.

Most supernatural levels of willpower mean the strength of the user's intent can override factors relative to the individual, such as pain, fear, injury and even death, allowing them to continue striving for a goal even in the face of impossible odds. Some can even exert supernatural levels of willpower on other beings, overriding their will and replacing it with the user's own. Absolute Will again takes this further: it possesses limitless willpower that overrides everything put against it - all reality, logic, causality, truth, etc, mean nothing in the face of the user's sheer force of will. As such, Absolute Will is unlimited in its scope, and can be exerted to do virtually anything. Additionally, the user's limitless willpower can allow them exert their will on anything - not just living things - to control it, completely overriding all natural processes to make it do whatever the user wills it to. For example, anything that exists can be manipulated by the user exerting their will on it, including, but not limited to: matter, energy, causality, logic, emotion, etc. The user can grab hold of creation and twist, bend, sculpt, and re-sculpt it into whatever form that they desire or can imagine, and can even will things into existence - creating something from nothing through the sheer force of their intent to do so.

To say that this power is limited only by the user's willpower would be redundant, as by nature the user of this power has an unlimited amount of willpower that the user can use to whatever effect that they desire. This power is capable of manipulating creation as a whole without becoming one with it.

I. PERSONALITY
Calm, collective, intelligent, kind, mysterious, gentle and yet aggressive. Zaragoza has a dark sense of humor however she is very fond of her founder (Zeinjin RazingGod). She is more talkative than her host (Zarestrū RazingGod). Honor is very important to her as well as loyalty. She has a dominant demeanor however she is not entirely an alpha other than in battle. She tends to be more outgoing. She is mild tempered and has a very lustful aura to her, however that aura can be categorized as bloodlust. Her existence can be confusing, not only how she came to be but the way she acts including her abilities, her whole being is a mystery, in which fits her personality.

More: Zaragoza doesn't come out in full armor nor does she need too in most occasions due to her clothing already having gear paired with it, along with gems, runes ect. However she does have a full set of gear if needed, the host has an option weather to summon her in full gear or not. A step is added to the summon if that is the case. The simple movements of the diamond hands will determine that. The chant stays the same in that instance. She can be categorized as a hellhound, even if she (and most all the summons) were not at first, with the combination of her host (Zarestrū RazingGod) and her founders blood/DNA she was initially turned into one. However she still has her other properties.

Extreme flexibility, due to her being able to move and fold her limbs in odd ways by not only past battles but the watchful eye of her founder she has learned to shorten her bones and muscles.

Voice, during some attacks her voice can become at such a high pitch that the kármân line could break, leaving the boundary between space and the planet they are on broken. Her voice can also send signals. There are different cries,

Goblin cry: she can summon goblins and elves from wherever they may be, these creatures have their own set of abilities. The scream lasts about 5 seconds, in that 5 seconds, massive shockwaves leaving one stunned in that time, it has the possibility of deafening one or more. They can very from size however they do not need a soul to exist. That being said they have the ability to suck a would out of any opponent with a single bite, as well as eat them (with or without gear). They always come in swarms.