𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

tw: swearing.

➤ 。˚ೃ࿔ *:・

JULIA'S POV:

IT WAS YET, another morning in the Robinson household. I was still sound asleep in my bed, when all of a sudden Audrey screams from downstairs. "WAKE THE FUCK UP, JULIE." I jump up from the loud scream of my sister. "ALRIGHT! IM UP." I yell back. "HURRY, YOU'RE LATE."

I hop out my bed and walk to my shared bathroom, I splashed my face with cold water to waken up. I didn't brush my teeth because I still have to have my breakfast.

I rush down the stairs to see my older sister standing with a mug in her hand, looking at me with wide eyes. "what's up with you?" I ask seeing her wide eyes. "Shit, You didn't hear, I'm guessing." she replied while brushing her hair behind her ear with her free hand. "No, is there something wrong?" I question.

Audrey takes a sip of whatever she's drinking "Do you know kid named Bruce by any chance?" I look at her with a weird expression. "Well yeah, he isn't my friend or anything, but I know him, sorta." I tell her. "He's gone missing." she says as she looks to the floor.

No, not again. It can't be.

After I had left the house for school I spot my good friends, Finny and Gwen.
I thought it would be funny to jump out from behind them and scare them, but it didn't end well. "BO-" I was cut off by a hand right to my face. I stumbled back a bit. "oh my god! I'm so sorry Julia, oh god." Finney apologises while slighty jogging towards me.

"Finney, it's all good, it's kinda my fault, I shouldn't have scared ya." I tell him holding my face. "Are you sure? The smack was pretty loud." I hear Gwen say walking towards us. "I'm sure, Gwen." I chuckle.

➤  。˚ೃ࿔ *:・

A/N: bye this is so bad 😭 but I just wanted to get the first part out. Also to the people that saw this unfinished, you didn't. 😋 PLEASE VOTE xx