𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

✿❀✿

JULIA'S POV :

I WAS dropped onto a mattress, beside Finney.

I sat up, rubbing my eyes as they stang.

A figure sat on the same mattress. "Jesus, It's covered in blood." They said. I assumed it was a man.

"It's like I killed someone. You see that?" He asked us.

He waved a hand in front of our faces.
"Not like you can see shit."

"I know you're scared. But I'm not gonna hurt you both anymore." He pat my thigh.

"What I said about snapping your neck...
I was angry, is all." He told Finney.

"And you did a number on my arm." He chuckled.

"I'm not gonna hold it against you. Hmm?"

He sat closer to us.

"I guess...now we're even." He pushed the hair out of Finney's face. He did the same to me, pushing my hair behind my ear.

"You don't have to be scared, because nothing bad is going to happen here." He told us still touching our hair.

"On that I give my word, Johnny." He held up two fingers, together.

"You like soda?" He poked our arms. "Hmm? I'll tell you what. I'm gonna go get you guys a soda, and then..." He was interrupted by a phone ringing.

"Is that the phone?" He held onto my shoulder.

"You hear a phone ringing?" He asked.

"I'm gonna go see who it is." He got closer to Finney's face.

"Then I'll get you both a soda."

"And then I'll come back and explain everything. Hmm?" He put his hand that was on my shoulder on my cheek.

He got off the mattress, sighing.

He shut the door on his way out, making sure to lock it.

"Julia?" Finney asked.

"I'm here, I'm here" I pulled him into a hug. He still had his rocket in his hand.

"Are you ok?" He asked me. I nodded.

We pulled away from the hug, getting up from the mattress.

We stormed over to the door. Finney tried to pull the handle. It didn't work.

"We should look around" I said. Finney nodded 'yes'. I went around the mattress area, Finney went towards a toilet area.

He turned on the light. I found or saw nothing interesting, except a creepy black phone. I walked over to Finney.

"There's some kind of a phone" I told him. We walked over, Finney held the phone up to his ear. He down before looking at me. He held the cord up to me.

I sighed. Finney put the phone back.

Finney put an arm around my waist, pulling down onto the bed.

We lay on the bed in silence.I closed my eyes, Finney's arm around my waist.

AUDERY'S POV :

I was waiting for Julia to get home from school, it was past the time she finished at and I was getting worried.

"You think she's ok?" I worriedly ask Spencer.

"She's fine, it's Julie, plus she has Finney!" She tells me.

"But it's like-" I check the clock on the wall. "It's- she's an hour late."

"Remember what happened last time-" Spencer was caught of by the phone ringing.

I ran over, picking it up instantly.

"Hello? Julie?" I ask.

"Hello ma'am, is this Audery Robinson?" They ask me.

"Yes. This is she. Who is this?" I question.

"I'm Sheriff Peterson. I'm calling to inform you that, Julia Robinson has been abducted-"

Once I hear the word abducted I hang up the phone. I started to slid down the wall, started to cry.

Spencer ran over to me, kneeling down.
"Hey, hey? What's wrong?" She asks.

"Julie-" I choke out. I close my eyes, tears falling down my face to my neck.

Spencer sat beside me, wrapping her arms around me. I feel her start to sob, which made me cry even harder.

✿❀✿

A/N : hiii !! enjoy this chapter it was rushed and I didn't read over it so yeah please vote xx