A taste of water

Coiny's POV

We were sailing over to the other side of Goiky because that's where Lightning lives. I was covering my ears as Leafy was singing 100 yoyal berries on the wall (got the song from @StrangelyUnknown) a song that she made up, it gets annoying after a while Firey was holding on to the edge of the boat while also sinking his head down, he didn't want to die, and Pin was sitting at the back of the boat. I was in front steering the boat to the other side of Goiky. Finally we were there. We all hopped out of the boat.

Snowball's POV (short)

We stopped at the other side of Goiky. I took out my bat and hit it against Pin's Pin head.

Coiny's POV

There was suddenly a splash sound I turn around to see Pin missing, I dived into the ocean to get her, I saw her sinking down lower and lower, no no no no no! I had finally gotten hold of her and we swum up to shore, I listened to her heart beat it wasn't going, I attempted CPR, than listened to her heart again, still nothing I had failed. I began to cry. "No Pin stay here please, I need you, don't go!" I cried.

She wanted to stay, but something stopped her, we have to stop him!

Oh no Pin is dead now too, poor Coiny. Hopefully he doesn't lose anyone else. See you all in the next chapter bye!

Words 253