Time For Bed

An hour later Gaga sat in her chair covered in towels. Her hair was still wet after having been in the bath and her face looked fresh with rosy cheeks. She was getting her face massaged with a scentless lotion and while she chatted with the people around her she felt invigorated and cared for. When she was done she put loose fitting sweatpants and a top on. Michael sat on the couch together with Bobby who looked at reactions on social media, sharing them out loud with the room while Gaga was doing her thing.

"I think you outdid all expectations, to be honest. Sheesh, LG. Compliments are through the roof."

She took snacks from a table and chuckled. "It's great. I'm ecstatic!" Her bare face was such a contrast to the fierce stage make up. The eyelids were dark with fatigue and the lips swollen and pink. Her cheekbones protruding as she sucked her cheeks and pouted her lips at Michael.

"Time for bed, hun."

...

Their feet echoed as they walked through the tunnel to the cars. Gaga wiggled her fingers against Michael's palm until she let go of his hand and sat down inside the car. The door closed and the world only consisted of the two of them and the driver. She rested her chin against her hand and took deep breaths. The silence was madly deafening and she removed her face mask and looked out the window at the scattered people in the streets. No one paid attention to the car gliding along their side, out into the traffic and back to the hotel.

She moved closer to Michael and put her legs into his lap while she leaned back. He ran his hands up along her thigh and bent down to kiss her neck. The sound of the leather in the seats, his scent and the car's movements. Yes, she was feeling things. She couldn't wait to feel his weight on her, his kisses and hands all over her skin.

Her exhale was loud. "I need a massive fucking release right now." She moved her head to adjust to his kisses and raised her chin.

"You are so sexy, and you smell so nice." Michael's muffled voice and craving hands made her body feel like it was gonna sink through the seats. His hand stroke her chest and landed on her waist. She held her breath and couldn't wait to get inside again.

...

Gaga sat down on the bed and put her left leg across her thigh to massage the sole of her foot. She was naked apart from a thong, sighed and closed her eyes. Michael looked at her and kneeled down in front of her. He took her hand and kissed it, touched her fingertips with his and stroke her arm. He let his hands wander down her shoulders over her tits and placed his hands on her waist to pull her towards him. She sat down on his lap on the floor and felt his lips against her chest.

"I want you to fuck me so hard," Gaga whispered and dug her fingers into his hair and pulled it.