The Best Of Two Worlds

Michael got up with her legs around his waist and put his hands under her soft butt cheeks. Her thighs were soft, but firm and delicious. Her skin was warm and smooth and the tiny hairs on her upper thighs tickled his fingertips when he put her down on the bed to stroke her legs. He pushed her legs up and bent down to kiss the back of her thighs. The flawless skin, the sexy folds. He pulled the thong to the side and used his fingers to part her completely waxed clean pussy lips so he could taste her.

Her juices melted on his tongue as he lapped her slit. He pierced her holes with his tongue and sucked her folds while he teased her tight butthole with a finger.

She breathed loudly and grabbed her thighs while she dug her feet into the mattress to raise her hips. His sucking got more intense and she could feel the sting when his stubble rubbed against the delicate skin between her thighs.

"More," she begged. So he ate her out until her pussy lips felt completely sore from the friction and she eventually made him lie down on his back. She turned around and mounted his face while she pulled his boxers down to release his hard dick.

Michael pulled her thong down the same second he felt her warm mouth envelope his hard knob. She wrapped her tongue around it and sucked while she cupped his balls and rubbed his shaft. Her soft hair tickled his groins, he could feel her hard nipples and had her juicy ass right on his face. She was so wet, he pulled her ass down with his arms around her thighs and hips, let his tongue run along her wet crack and filled his mouth with her pussy lips and the lubricants her cunt produced. His thighs started to cramp when he held back when he started to feel close.

He easily moved her away from him, but kept her standing on all four and kneeled behind her. He put a hand on her hip, pulled her thong further down until it was rumpled around her knees and grabbed his shaft to guide his cock inside her. He admired her incredible body and watched her pull her shoulders together when she felt him slowly glide inside her tight cunt.

He loved to watch his cock pushing inside her and made the most of it. She was ready, but so tight and it felt so good. When he was all the way inside her, he started to pull out just as slowly and felt her adapt around his shaft. He moved his hand up her back to her shoulder, closed his eyes and thrusted hard against her with the next shove.

"Deeper," she panted and he watched his crotch bounce against her firm ass cheeks. Her head dipped between her shoulders as she pushed herself harder against him, she wanted more, at a faster pace. He increased the speed of his strokes, pulled her shoulder to hold her steady and felt the warmth spread through his thighs and gut.

"You feel so good, Stef. My god." He mumbled the words out between his teeth.

Gaga leaned forward, resting on her elbows to push her butt up against Michael's increasingly harder thrusts. He was deep inside her, yet she wanted him harder, to feel more. He grew inside her, kept the pace and she rose to her hands. Felt his dick hit a different spot inside her and reached between her legs to press her fingers against her clit. It was like she couldn't get enough.

His thumb slipped inside her butthole and she tried to focus on her orgasm. She could sense it was just about to launch her into paradise as she closed her eyes and told him to keep going. She was breathing loudly with her mouth open and eyes closed. "Oh my godnnnhn."

A tingling sensation beginning at the back of her thighs rippled through her lower body and made her clutch to the sheets. The orgasm pulsated through her gut and made her vagina repeatedly contract and she held back the scream deep inside her throat while she felt Michael's girth rub against her tightening pussy. She knew he was coming as well from how deep he pushed inside her.

She could nearly sense his warm cum shoot inside her while he held her hips with trembling hands until he eventually pulled out and dropped down in the bed on his back.

She rolled over on the side and put her leg over his belly as she lied down next to him. Her fingers stroke his chest, played with the hairs on it and her nose pressed against his shoulder. She smelled him and looked into his eyes. "My love."

Michael breathed heavily, trying to catch his breath. "You're fucking incredible, do you know that?"

Gaga wiped his wet upper lip and said, smilingly, "You're not so bad yourself, hun."

"I don't know how you do it."

"What?" she laughed and climbed on top of him.

"Everything you do." He met her gaze and removed hair that stuck to her swollen, wet lips. Her eyes glittered with exhaustion and satisfaction. She got the best of two worlds tonight.

"Love keeps me going," she whispered and bent down to kiss him. She felt his palms against her tits and how they moved to her back as he caressed her. She loved feeling his hands on her. How he touched her like he couldn't get enough of her.

Their eyes met again and Michael felt that little clutch around the heart as he swallowed and once again wondered how on earth it was possible that the incredible woman in his arms could be his.

//the end//