chapter 33

Jimins p.o.v

"Jimin think before you act. We need to complete the ceremony atleast. It's a war, it affects both sides".

"Appa... Postpone the moon ash ceremony... I will complete it after war... And about loosing.. as a child i have been through the fear of loosing my mother Nothing scares me as much..." Not even loosing my blood bond... I kept the last part to myself

"Why jimin.. we can find a virgin easily anyway, then why?"...

"I said i will do it after war appa.... I will do it.."

"You know you will need more power to destroy them, you have to perform the ceremony to get that..."

"Unlike you am no coward appa, i will kill my mother's murderers even if i loose my life in that battle and my revenge is enough power for me..."

A defeated sigh escapes the old kings lips..."you seem determined and The clans agreed to help you, only if you can find and hand over the wolf who used you to  kill that clan......"

I felt my heart beat too fast... That's jungkook.. no he can't... They will hurt him real bad if ..but...

"Is it a deal jimin, i need to inform them..."

"Yes appa, yes....."  I will never hand him over.. i would rather kill him myself...I wish things were different. Why does loving you hurt this much kook....

Jungkook p.o.v

"Namjoon train me too..." Jin said while looking at all the wolfs who's training. It's war anyway, survival instinct is kicking in pretty bad...

"Hyung, what are you talking about. You can't fight. You can't...".Namjoon said while wiping his sweaty forehead..

"And why is that? Because am a human?" Jin hyung is feisty. But it's not a normal encounter. It's between two mythical creatures. They don't fight just with muscles it's more bloody than that, claws, fangs, magic, element.. name it... Everything is fare in love and war...

"Yes hyung coz you are a human and we are fighting with vampires...." Namjoon said without hesitation

"Fuck you because  i have been living with them for months... Have more experience than you..."  Oops... That was a damn good point..  joonei hyung was speechless... Everyone started to laugh at the leaders stun face...

"Isn't he right though?" Minhyuk said.

"Minhyuk... Didn't i tell you to find bam? Where's he at the moment? The training is getting slow..." Joon hyung said while glaring

"I can't get a hold of him hyung, he isn't responding to my instincts either?"

"Is he in danger?"

"I don't feel that either..."

"Send some people to track him, send help if they need, rather than causing problems in my love life..." He slaps the back of min hyung's head...

"Aish this hyung..." He went away while kicking stones and mud in his path.
Joon hyung turn around to a still standing jin who had his hands Crossed on his chest with an accusing scowl decorating his face...

"What jin hyung?"

"Am training.... " No one can change jins decision.

"Why?.."  a defeated sigh escapes namjoon hyung's lips.

"Didn't you read the message from that suga guy, he will only hand over tae at the war. I need to get my baby.."

yeah that was another thing. Hobi guy said suga will take tae here. Then suga send a message saying he will only handover tae at the war... Now jin hyung is afraid that he might use tae to lure out hobi to get what he wants..