chapter 34

3rd person p.o.v

"Namjoon hyung everything is on line..."

"Are you sure kookei? You wanna join?"

"Yes Hyung..."

"Jin we will be leaving then..."

"Joon.... Please let me join"

Namjoon looked at jin and found the said human with tears running down his eyes...joon with struggles tried to avoid the eyes of his mate.. He won't be able to see his mate if this goes wrong... 

"Jin hyung, it's not safe..."  Jungkook said understanding his namjoon hyung's difficult situation.

"Please..."

"Let him kookei, his decision is powerful than both of us..." Namjoon said while hanging the knifes on his thighs.

"Moon goddess keep my pack safe.. it's our last chance..." Jungkook heard namjoon wisper.

Jungkook p.o.v

Getting ready wasn't that much hard. But i could see the uncertainty in Everyone's eyes. The whole pack came to support us. We don't know what will happen, it's a fair match between two opposite poles. i saw namjoon hyung looking at the pack house.. we may never see this land again.

"Let's bring victory, we can survive this. May the blood of our ancestors give us strength, may the moon goddess light our path....."
Namjoon hyung said while smiling...

Will i meet you my love? Maybe i will, for one last time. Once and forever. I hope we will have our happy ending.. atleast in our next life.  

Jimin's p.o.v

We  marched towards the common land, horses and clans of vampires following behind.. it's the end. End of your cruel facade.  i had hobi hyung on my left and Jackson and his team on my right... Let's lead to the end...

"Once the warning bell rings, there's no turning back. Kill them... Every one of them... There's no friend in an opponent. Hear out the warning bells and always wait for my instructions. Follow my lead. Let's make them pay for the souls of our loved ones..." I instructed.......

I eyed hobi hyung, does he feel the same as me? won't he have to face both of them?....But i couldn't see any emotion in his eyes... He's half dead... Just because of one wolf and a bitchy besty...

I could see the grassland approaching. my heart is beating fast in my ribcage.. that's it... I hope you won't be there jungkook. I would hate to get your blood on me.. it's for you mom.. it's for you... Rest in peace now....... I kept mumbling....

I saw the wolfs aligning themselves along the dry plain of land.. Alpha namjoon on the center.. i want to kill everyone, and anyone, ..... i saw the witches on one side, they are like the fox trying to drink blood  in one of that children's story. I feel rage boiling inside me and my moms cry high in my ear, am shreding every bastard today..
.
.
.
That was until i saw him.. my beautiful wolf on the right side of  namjoon.. in his wolf form. just like that day in the forest, bright and magestic.....we made eye contact, his sorrows flowing through my veins, don't loose it jimin, keep it together..... I avoided his gaze...

Where the fuck is yoongi though.....

Jungkook p.o.v

I saw jimin  leading them, like a king.. well he's the king.. my king.. i hope we would get to love eachother in next life my mate.. iam standing for my family... My people... I love you... Till my last breath i will always love you.. and i heard the warning alarm blare... That's it.. it's the moment...