chapter 6

Jimin p.o.v

Its almost two weeks since I visited my home. I didn't attempt to see my father, because he is so annoying. 24 hour blah blah blah. So I directly went to ma room with yoongi hyung and hobi hyung. When we entered my room, I saw a women  cleaning my room, she is new here, I have never saw her before. Its time for my pervert self. Smirks.....

"Hey sweetie, ".  I said in a seductive voice. Am the prince of flirting. She stared at me with fear flooded eyes and bows at me. She walks  for the door.

"Bye sweetie.... " I heard yoongi hyung say behind me,  "See you again bae....."
We have a flirt king here......

"You guys ,stop it..." Hobi hyung scolds us.

"What?  Are you jealous hobi...." Yoongi said while smirking and climbs on my bed.

"Ewwwwwww.....Pervert hyung...."  I laughed at my hyungs reaction.

We took a bottle of Bacardi from my collection. I  need some alcohol in my system to run it smoothly.

"Whoa whoa whoa, wait there... You were literally swimming in Bacardi pool for past Weeks and now finally we are home, you want to drink more..."
HobiHyung stopped me...

"Why are you a scardy cat.."

"Am not scared, we have to face your Father, he have to know we are here and  by remembering the events back then  you are the king now, so....."

"What? King...?????? Who's the king????" Yoongi hyung asks in shock

"Oh hyung its me don't you remember.... In the council meeting... Now you remember right..."

"When was the council meeting...." Who am I even  trying to make remember.

"Leave it jimin, people need a stable self to know things, sleeping 23 hours won't give you informations...."

"Ok hyung, am the king now,     but what does it have to  do with my Honey bacardi."

"You are not getting it. You have a lot of responsibilities to take care of. Listen to your dad." Why do he have to sound like my father.

"Enough with this dad drama... You know I don't like it...."

Yes I don't like my father, and blame it on him that he failed to be a good husband and father. Thats why I hate this fucking king and kingdom play. Because of this kingdom and rivalry, I have such miserable relation with my father. He was never there for me to begin with, but he lost respect as a Father in my eyes the day my mother got brutally killed. What's the point of such position and power when you can't protect your own family. I still remember the day when I last saw the blood spilling body of my mother before my father dragged me out of the scene leaving her to die. The only thing I want is revenge, the single purpose of my royalty. Thank god atleast in one case me and the Dracula are in the same page.

My thoughts got interrupted by the Dracula himself.

"Jimin where were you all these time."

"Dad please, am not in a mood.... Stop controlling me like this and don't interfere in my things."

"That's the exact truth,  I don't want to interfere , but your sassy self need to be polished for the place of a king."

"Uncle please calm down, actually he was......." As always hobi hyung started defending me.

"Hobi stop making excuses for him.....
He can't be a good king with this attitude." Fuck this king and kingdom.

"Daaddd.... I yelled. cut the bullshit...."

"If you two wanna fight get out of this room and continue it somewhere else." Yoongi yelled while throwing pillow out of the bed.

"You guys are hella loud, I can't sleep." With that he is back to his pupa state

I saw my dad rubbing his forehead.

"Son..... "Now he is emotional... Fuck....

"Listen OK, you are a king you should be aware of what happening between these3 kingdoms.
Everything may seen calm and quite now, but its just the silence before the storm. They all have a plan and that alpha namjoon.. "

"Yeah I know that sexy brain guy...."

"Its not just a joke he is really intelligent and strong his pack is strongest pack in all wolf kingdom.
Don't forget that."

"I know dad, am not a five year old. You are the one who underestimated me. Ask the whole fucking clan of  lee's you will know how talented your son is"

"Hobi please try to put some information and patience in his head.And you atleast listen to him."
With that he left my room.

I saw hobi hyung opening his mouth to say something but Jackson beat him into it as he came in through the open door. Now this shit too.......

"Hey jimin, you finally came."   Don't he have eyes.

"Yes this is my fucking house,I will be here whenever I want."

"Okay am not here to have the aftereffects of your family reunion. Am here for another reason."

"What now.......?"

"There is an issue in our south border and we have to take care of it."

"Why are you telling me, go to dad."

"But you are the king , act like one plz."
He tells me while crossing his arms on his chest.

Right......

"We have to go," hobi hyung  said while trying to wake our sleeping beauty.

"Yoongi hyung wake up, we have things to do"

"Yoongiiiiii, " hobi hyung yelled and slapped hyungs butt.

"I will kill you bitch...." Yoongs woke up

"Then lets go.... " Jackson said while leaving.

(Hey, sorry for the late update as I was caught up in my other novel. Its a bts fanfic too. Plz check it out and let me know your thought about both my novels.
Love youuuu💜💜💜💜💜)