Express your confident, sexy, and alluring side with boudoir photography

We've all come across the term boudoir photography and often misinterpreted it as an overly sexual photoshoot

We've all come across the term boudoir photography and often misinterpreted it as an overly sexual photoshoot. Boudoir photography can be done in many ways and with the right direction, not only will you leave the session feeling sexy, but also be able to experience a whole new level of confidence. Women often think about whether they should be a part of an edgy boudoir photo session.

If you are someone that wants to celebrate a life event or just feel good about yourself and show off your best features, Susan Eckert is a skilled photographer that has shown her clients how boudoir meets fine art in her studio. Boudoir is so much more than just about showing skin. It's all about celebrating your body and empowering your mind. Most people often relate boudoir with sexy photographs and nothing more.

Boudoir meets fine art at our studio

Clients who take the leap of faith and choose Susan Eckert of Long Island Boudoir Photography for their first edgy boudoir photosession often end up having a lot of fun and exploring a way to do something for themselves that celebrates who they truly are. We are all remarkable and beautiful women and boudoir photos can capture a side that you usually don't see for yourself. Susan Eckert is a professional behind the lens that can help show her clients how beautiful Long Island Boudoir Photography is and different they truly are.

While many clients often walk in the door feeling nervous and uptight about going about their edgy boudoir photo session, Susan Eckert can help you understand the idea behind the shoot and help you loosen up and feel a lot more confident during it. Seeing yourself in a whole new light can help you feel revived and leave you with a whole new level of confidence that you would otherwise be unable to explore.

You can feel incredible during an edgy boudoir photo session once you leap to try it. It is a luxurious photo session experience that can be done in various settings to enhance the feeling of sensuousness. Unlike common misconceptions, boudoir photography isn't just a photoshoot that consists of your being in your lingerie. For most people, this can be a great way to celebrate things like being a mom, a single woman, a divorcee, being fab over the 40s, 50s, 60s...and beyond, being a curvy goddess, a fitness enthusiast & athlete, being a mother-to-be, or even being a bride-to-be!

You'll love a boudoir photoshoot experience!

If you don't remember the last time you felt amazing in your skin and appreciated how beautiful you are, a boudoir session is a perfect way to remind yourself of this. Boudoir photoshoots celebrate your body and your confidence as a whole. Women from all walks of life often find themselves looking in the mirror and questioning their beauty and confidence. The standards set for women often make them feel under confident and leave them wondering if this is even what they should be looking like.

Boudoir photography celebrates each unique inch of your body and tells your story in the way you want to express it. Stretch marks, loose skin, thick thighs, amazing curves, and more, everything is captured beautifully in boudoir photos. Your unique scars and imperfections are what make you stand out in an edgy boudoir photo session.

Embrace your body with the help of an edgy boudoir photo session

Embracing yourself can be a lengthy and difficult process but when you've got Susan Eckert guiding you through a shoot, things can be a lot smoother and easier. These pictures can be great to be hung on the wall, made into a coffee table magazine book, or a memorable photo album that you can keep all to yourself. It takes courage to embrace yourself just as you are.

Boudoir photography can help enhance the feeling of self-solve and help you become vulnerable in front of the camera. A professional boudoir photographer knows how to use angles and positioning to flatter your curves. With the results you see in your boudoir photo session, you will leave feeling a lot more confident and accept your beauty for the rest of your life. Once you've chosen Long Island Boudoir Photography by Susan Eckert, you'll ask yourself why you didn't do so earlier! For more information, visit us: - https://www.liboudoirphotography.com/

Email - susan@liboudoirphotography.com

Call — 631.398.4487