Prologue

The cold breeze of the night enveloped our bodies as our hot passionate kisses went on for I don't know how long. Our little moans and groans covered the entire yard as we walked our way to the door while still having our tongues intertwined.

"Won, you don't know how much you're turning me on." Jay whispered as he lifted me up - my thighs encircled his waist as my arms hooked on his nape. "We really ditched them for this, huh?" he playfully said.

"What, you don't want this?" I replied in a challenging tone.

His infamous stare with an eyebrow raised told me that he's not having any of my sweet taunts for tonight.

I must say that this is what I really wanted from the start. This is what I was craving for even if I know it's wrong. Even if I know that all hell will break loose after this night; I still gave it a shot. I am willing to risk it all just for tonight. I'm willing to forget my principles, my pride and even the people I considered my family just for tonight.

Just so I can have a glimpse of what we could have if only we are normal people - if only we are just like the other people whose differences are not obvious in the naked eye.

If and only if destiny was ever on our side.

I was pulled out from my thoughts as his kisses went from my lips down to my neck. I can feel his hands playing with my behind as he bit, suck and lick every skin his mouth touches.

"Damn it!" he hissed as he quickly opened and slammed the door shut.

Jay threw both of our bodies on the bed and I was gawking shamelessly as he quickly untied his button down shirt - only to reveal his chiseled chest and basically a body to die for.

"You like what you see?" he asked in a teasing tone and I did my best not to smile but decided to give him an impassive look.

"If that body can make me moan like my ex did, then yes?" I teasingly said and I know him all too well. I know he won't just stand there and do nothing when he's being compared to another man.

If I could use a metaphor to describe his personality, he's basically the personification of the sin of pride.

"Jungwon, you're comparing me to your ex? Seriously?" he said in gritted teeth as his jaw clenched in a very sexy way that I can't even explain.

"What? I only have him as my reference. I don't go around fucking guys just like you do-" my words were cut mid-air as his lips crushed into mine.

His tongue invaded my mouth as he tasted everything that I can offer. I can feel his body temperature rising as his hands found its way to the buttons of my shirt.

"Jay!" I screamed as he ripped it off! I thought he's going to unbutton it!

"What, Won?" he asked, eyes dark; full of lust, anger and... jealousy?

"That's my shirt! It's ruined! "

"I can buy you a ton of those shirts. Besides, you don't need that when you're here. I prefer both of us naked." he smirked in a devilish way and I don't know what has gotten into me that I pulled his nape for another kiss.

"Fuck!" he said in between kisses as we took off one cloth after another until I can feel his impressive length resting on my thighs.

I looked at it and my eyes almost popped out of its case when I saw how humongous that... thing is! The hell! I know you went to the US to study but I didn't know it was a requirement to have a huge cucumber there!

"Who's bigger?" Jay asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"W-What?"

"I said..." he whispered as his knees went in between me and spread my legs like it was nothing. "Who's bigger?" he asked once again and I gasped in so much pleasure and a little pain when his shaft managed to enter a bit in my... tight hole.