EPISODE 10 RECAP

In Shaurya's dream, his child-self huddles in the basement playroom, but he smiles when a hand reaches towards him. Adult Shaurya realizes that someone else was in the basement with him, and asks who it is. Child Shaurya grips the hand and beseeches the figure not to go, to stay and play with him. They fall asleep together, hands clasped.

In the present, mirroring his dream, sleeping Shaurya grips Anokhi's hand, and murmurs the same words. They wake up facing each other, and Anokhi asks him if he's okay. Then her eyes widen, and she asks, "Ronny?" In a moment, he's on top of her, demanding to know why she's in Shaurya's bedroom. Trapped beneath him, she tells him about becoming Shaurya's secret doctor. Ronny jumps to the conclusion that her job is to get rid of him. He drags her out by the wrist, determined not to leave her at Shaurya's side, but she argues that she's here as an arbiter so he and Shaurya can work things out. Temper flaring, he says that this can only end if one of them disappears, and she can't choose them both.

"Would you like me to disappear?" he asks her. Cupping her hands over his, she says it's not her choice to make.
"You've completely fallen for Shaurya," he says.

Does she really believe his intentions are innocent?

Ronny leaves her with the laptop containing his video message to Shaurya. She follows Ronny instead, and he tells her that since Shaurya broke the "rule," he'll have to punish him. He explains that Anokhi is Shaurya's hostage, so he can both protect his woman, and threaten Ronny.

It's funny that he's not exactly wrong.

He sweeps out and Anokhi chases him down and slips. On her knees, she begs him to tell her what he's planning. He cryptically replies that he's going to ruin Shaurya's world - so much that he can never clean it up : "So that he'll hide and never come back, I'm thinking of punishing him thoroughly."
He turns away, and Anokhi clutches him in a hug. "Let's go together," she tries.
He breaks out of her grip. "If you're not going to have me, don't touch me," he tells her. He locks her in and leaves in the red Ferrari.

Anokhi returns to the laptop, and gasps at the video of Ronny warning Shaurya not to mess with his woman. Anokhi looks up Shagun's address, and Chief Makkhan arrives. Anokhi assigns the chief to stay at the apartment in case of Ronny's return. She takes to the road, with a good idea of where he went.

Shagun's reception of her engagement ring from Yash is subdued. He sweetly apologizes for his reaction to the rumors, and for putting his reputation before her feelings. He puts the ring on her finger with a happy smile. Later, she walks Yash to his car. He spots the red Ferrari but doesn't see Ronny. Immersed in the shadows, Ronny watches Shagun go inside. Shagun's phone rings, and she eventually answers what she thinks is Shaurya's call. She tells him she's engaged to Yash and he shouldn't call again.

Undeterred, Ronny pulls her strings, telling her he misses her and wants to meet. She continues to be brusque, but is freaked out when he notes that she's alone, since Yash just left. Her doorbell rings and Ronny goads her to open it - it might be Yash. Although she can't see anyone, she opens the door anyway, only to be greeted by Ronny.

Note to readers: Don't try this at home, seriously.

She tells him to leave, and reminds him of his (i.e. Shaurya's) warning to avoid him if he crossed the line. Ronny is mildly impressed by Shaurya's forethought. Seeing her engagement ring, he muses that he wanted to put it on her, and Shagun wears a caught expression. He barges his way in in the name of wine, and the door clicks shut behind them.

Anokhi parks up behind Ronny's car, and catches him coming out of Shagun's house. He doesn't tell her what happened. Shrugging off her grip again, he heads to his car. She points him to her car - no, not the driver's seat - and he complies with the enthusiasm of a sullen teenager. She demands to know what happened with Shagun. His answer, to use her imagination according to how much she trusts him, frustrates her. But he's made his point. He tells her that the mad curiosity she feels about not knowing what he's been doing is exactly how he feels about her and Shaurya. And she betrayed his trust, he adds.