FINAL EPISODE RECAP

Anokhi shows Dr.Singh CCTV footage of the new alter, "Mr. X," which shows a caped figure enter her room. She tells him how Arjun Krishnamurthi left for good, and Dr.Singh replies that it's possible the new alter arose in response.

He says that Mr. X could either be a helper personality who will facilitate the treatment, or the opposite.

Shaurya stops short when he finds his office occupied. In a magician's cape and top hat, the new alter invites Shaurya to open a briefcase. Shaurya looks away in confusion, but when he looks back, the room is empty. Shaurya, eyes wide, tells Chief Makkhan that he thinks he saw Mr. X, in a bout of co-consciousness.

His head rings sharply, and the chief anxiously takes him home. Now recovered, Shaurya works from home, and his diligence surprises Chief Makkhan. The chief has other news for Shaurya. He reveals that Sridevi's driver, who was new that day, got the job under the auspices of Shaurya's dad.

The shock of the news brings on the telltale ringing. Fighting the pain, Shaurya tells the chief to secure the driver's testimony immediately - he needs to know the truth. Alone, he remembers little Anokhi showing him her locket. The pain, insistent, takes him again. Anokhi catches "Princess Nicky" sneaking out to Oppa, decked in her new pink headband.

They scuffle and Nicky calls out, "Mr X!" which gets Anokhi's attention quick. Just for lols, Nicky hawks a gobbet of gum right into Anokhi's face. Laughing her head off, she refuses to divulge the secret for free...Anokhi bursts into Pawan's room and rattles off a profuse apology, promising to spend her whole life atoning.

Horrified understanding dawns on him when Nicky bounds in. Anokhi shuts the door ("I'm sorry Pawan bhalla, forgive me Pawan bhalla, I love you Pawan bhalla") but Nicky locks them in.

Oh my days.

She tackles him onto the bed. Trapped, he wails and flails while she toys with him, a cat preying on a mouse.

Poor molested Pawan, I'm (not) sorry you're suffering for my lols!

She makes him sit still, and sings him "Oppa, Cheer up," the Nicky version (based on children's song "Cheer Up, Dad") but HAHAHA, "Oppa, cheer up! Nicky's going to... give you a kiss~!" Pawan desperately blurts that he's leaving for army service.

She sobs - for about two seconds, and threateningly holds up a copy of his 2010 discharge papers, the evidence of his lie. She proceeds to take a million selcas of herself with Oppa, and you can't blame him if his smile is more of a grimace.

No fight left in him, he submits to her kisses. Anokhi still has her ear to the door when Nicky whips it open, waving a prize photo of Oppa. Anokhi gasps at her brother's kiss-covered face while he flails and sobs even more, convinced he's ruined for life.

Anokhi, are you laughing at Oppa?
Anokhi comes to collect on her promise from Nicky: What does she know about Mr. X?
Nicky cryptically tells her to smile brightly: "Mr. X disappears when you become happy." But that's all she'll say.

Nicky claims the bed for the night, and this time Anokhi lets her. They settle down to sleep. In her tough-girl way, Nicky speaks: "For treating me like a friend, thank you. And for treating me like a sister, thank you. For granting my wish today, thank you. Just... thanks for everything."

Anokhi sits up, recognizing it's a goodbye. Eyes full, Nicky tells her she was the first girl she met who could fight. She tells Anokhi to be well, and closes her eyes. Anokhi watches over her. Sameer calls Nicky to him. Anokhi is at Shaurya brother's side now, he tells her. They have to go so the couple can be at ease.
Nicky runs past him crying, and dissolves in a spray of pink.