CHAPTER 8

"Ive called a meeting because since, Andrew and his pack have basically joined us at this point we've been under attack a lot. I don't know if it's because they feel more threatened but i sure as hell know , no one is killing any of my pack members. As you all know that Andrew is my mate and they don't have a permanent pack house and so his pack is here . I still have to discuss more with him and i will get back to you. I know a lot of you have many questions and i assure you i will get to them all. In the meantime please avoid the borders and if you see anyone suspicious let Tyler, Justin or i know immediately. Training has been going real good i see, keep it up , especially the little ones. It would do good to be trained so that you're always prepared for every situation. Back to work people" i say politely and nod as they bow their heads slightly.

They all leave and go back to doing whatever they we're doing and i sit at the head of the huge dining table while Andrew sits at the other end of the table. It was a really huge spacious table made from black red and grey marble.

"Move up closer 'mate' , i dont bite" i say amused and i hear him growl because i know it got to him.

"You know I'm an alpha too right , not your little bitch you can tell what to do." He says annoyed but still moves up to sit next to me.

"And yet he is sitting next to us now" Belle snorts and i just smile but i think he caught on.

"I moved up because i wanted to , now what did you want to talk about? He asks with his face resting on his palm .

"Uh well , i wanted to talk about the pack since we're basically one now , and i also wanted to get to know my- you." I say feeling heat creep up my cheeks so i look down and when i realise he's a little too quiet so i look up.

He was looking like a little kid that saw something that he was so amazed by.

'I've never seen anyone look at us like that before.' Belle says

"Me neither " i say out loud and see him give me a questioning look .

"You neither what? Oh you were speaking to Belle i guess " he says amused and i give him a small nod.

"Okay so what would you like to know about me?" He asks skeptically.

"I don't know , anything. I feel like you know more about me than i know about you. Hell i dont even know the names of your wolf and vamp so i guess we can start there" i say exasperated.

"How did you know that her name was going to be Belle? " he suddenly asks and i think before realising why he asked in the first place.

"Oh my your- they're not named?" I ask shocked and he shakes his head slowly.

"No" he says sadly.

"Why , haven't you been alive for like centuries? They've veen apart of you for centuries right?"

"Yes but I've only gotten to actually know they existed around the 17th century , when i was growing up i lived with my parents for a while , remember i told you my mother was killed? Well it turns out she wasn't my birth mom , they stole me from my parents and were suppose to sell me but my mother didn't have the heart to. So she locked my wolf and vampire away by casting a spell on me and a spell is only broken when the person who casts it on you , dies, so i think you know the rest." He says void of any emotion and i nod in understanding.

I unconsciously put my hand in his thats on the table and give him a small smile.

"Thats okay, you're pretty strong you know, i don't think anyone would survive all that you know." I say and i mean it.

He is strong , surviving a mate rejecting you is one thing , leaving your pack meh no biggie but i cant imagine a world where i didn't have Belle with me.

I may not have had many friends before i met Tyler and Justin but i always had Belle there for me.

She was not just part if me but she is my bestfriend, she's the only one that knows the real me.

Many people would say or call me weird for saying this but its the truth. They see having someone else within you as a weird thing or as a curse because some wolves do get to the point of being driven crazy by their wolves but that mostly happens after the loss of a mate.

Other than all that loss of mate thing , its not at all bad.

"Why cant we just try? I would never hurt you you know." Andrew snaps me out of my thoughts and i register what he says.

Should i really tell him why i don't want a mate? I think i may as well because he will find out eventually and if i want to move on and leave all the Jason stuff behind i need to tell him.

He has told me a little bit about himself and that takes trust. He trusts me enough to tell me about his past little by little so i should start opening up and returning the trust.

"I do want to try you know, im just so afraid" i say the last part as a whisper and start running my thumb up and down his hand that i am still holding onto. The tingles feel too nice to just let go because of pride so i decided to keep holding onto him.

I looked back up and he looked at me and asked

"Afraid? What are you afraid of? "

I see as he asked his confusion grew and was hard to hide. He looked like an adorable little kid that just made you want to pinch his cheeks.

"Im afraid of getting hurt again"

*************